Doomed

Her beautiful honey coloured eyes sparkling. After all it was her marriage day and like all other brides she was nervous yet excited. Little did she knew that after be this her life is going to take a 360 degree turn.

Her big Bambi eyes were highlighted a with the tinge of golden eye shadow. Her perfectly boat shaped lips adored by peach glossy lipstick, and her heart shaped face looked angelic today. She wished her dad was here to witness her marriage. In about few hours her dad's surname is going to be replaced by her husbands. And soon she will be known as Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada, wife of a business tycoon. Tiny sweat drops broke across her forehead. At the age of 18 she is getting married to almost a decade older man. And experienced man for sure. And specially on bed. She shivered at the thought of sharing the same bed with him. She is still naive and innocent and doesn't know much about that part of marriage. And he must have slept with many. Her aunt said during her times men weren't virgins before marriage and now it is all the more impossible to get one like that. And if urgent one then there must be some serious problem in him.

Not that she didn't know her would be husband. She has heard his name from her father and not once but many times. She is also aware of his past. But what intrigued and inspired her is his present. The man he has become and secretly she was infatuated with him since she had first seen him. The little she knew about him is that he is a shrewd business man who has no mercy. His dedication in his work is unquestionable.

**

"Khushi, are you ready?" Khushi's aunt asked her.

"Yes I am almost done Buaji", she twirled around to show her red gorgeous lehenga and then stopped in front of her aunt with a big smile. "how am I looking?"

Buaji came to her and took some kajal (Kohl) from the corner of her eyes and then put it behind her ear. "You are looking like a princess". That made her blush.

Khushi's aunt touched her cheeks and cuddled her "I wish you a long life with lots of happiness."

**
In Raizada Mansion

"Sis, why are you all still here in the living area? Go and get ready soon", Arnav asked folding his sherwani sleeves.

"We arent attending your marriage brother", Anjali, Arnav's sister deadpan

"Dont talk non sense Anjali. this is our Arnav's wedding. And how can you say that you wont be attending his wedding?" Arnav's maternal grand mother stated.

"How can you ditch me, Sis?"

"Just like you are ditching all of us by marrying Gazal Gupta's Daughter. Like mother like daughter. She will be no less Aranav. Take it from me".

"I am not ready to listen to anything. "Each one of you will have to attend my wedding and thats final".

"No way".

"Over and out. Now you tell me how would you like to go? Like a normal family from the grooms side or you want me to force you all?"

"You cant force Arnav".

"I can do anything Di, and you know it very well I.DONT.GIVE.A.DAMN. Now you all better come with me quietly".

"I dont understand Arnav, looks like she has created a spell on you".

"Di, I just don't owe you any explanation", furiously.

"I am sure that girl has also done something on you. She is no less than a witch and I can never accept her as my sister in law".

"Who is forcing you Sis? Do you think I will ever accept her as my wife?" he wore the scarf around his neck. "I give a damn".

"She is just a pawn for me. I am doing this to get control over the entire estate. Shashi Gupta has transferred everything to his only daughter. And the only way to get hI need control over the entire estate and for that I need her beside me."