Shatranj

Arnav furiously walked inside the AG Premises yelling at Aman "What the hell is this Aman, do you understand the urgency of this matter? I went to meet the damn lawyers in the morning and they said that the papers are not yet ready?"

"ASR I understand but what can we do? Unless we have your marriage certificate, which is going to come after 2 days time we cannot go ahead with this matter. And we have to call for a board meeting to sanction this proposal. Mrs Khushi Raizada can only be appointed as a director of the company after approval of 60% of the board members agree on it".

Arnav thought while opening his sun shades. "Well Aman, other members are not a problem but Mrs Gupta, hmm!" he wore his glassed back and entered the office. He was greeted by all his stuff memebrs. "Book my tickets to Singapore with Mrs Gupta, I will handle her there and rest you know your job. Call a board meeting in my absence and get it passed. I want all the formalities done before we are back.

"ASR, another thing"

"What"

"Woh, I want to ask you about bhabi's account".

"Am I your brother aman?" he asked in a dangerous tone.

"Erm! No",

"Then why the hell will you call her bhabi?"

"She is your wife ASR".

"So what? Call her by her name.

She dont deserve to be respected just like her mother, he thought.

"Anyway, what were you saying Aman?"

"ASR, Your and Mr Gupta's bank account needs to be transferred into Khushi's name. As per Mr. Gupta's will, she has turned 18, which means the Joint account now needs to be in her and your name.

"What the hell Aman, that is not yet done? What are you waiting for? Do that NOW, I don't want that B*tch to blow up from that account anymore. She has already done a lot of damage. Only I know how I manage to still hold back the company. Uska bas chalta to she would have been sold this off long back".

"Since she is unaware of this, make sure you are tipped lipped as you have always been?"

"No ASR, this a/c only reflects on Mr. Gupta's balance sheet which is handled by the company accountants. And they are your loyalist.

"Hmm! Good. Transfer that as soon as possible".

"But ASR what if bhabi, I mean Mr Gupta's daughter does the same thing?"

"She wont be knowning about this a/c at all. We will make her sign along with the executive director's application and you have to do it".

"Ok ASR".

"Done then, just book two tickets and lag jao apne mission pe".

Arnav disconnected the call and thought I know how to bluff you Mrs Gupta, only one weakness out of so many make me rule you. He smirked and entered his chamber and was pinned against the wall immediately.

She was wearing high heels, a black netted top. The owner of the dress has a very slim and sexy figure. No doubt she looked ravishing in those skinny jeans, which enhanced her round and sexy butts.

She slid her index finger and stopped right on his lips before claiming it furiously.

Both kissed each other aggressively.

"How are you ignore me ASR?", she spoke in between the lustful kiss.

He gripped her hair and pulled back to see her face and her perfect lined lips that waited for him to claim.