Game Plan

A small smile crept. Arnav opened his sleepy eye to find the source of his tickles that he was feeling near his tummy. He giggle a little when something soft brushed. Removing the duvet from his body he saw the cutest sight he has ever imagined. His lovely wife playing with his tummy in the early morning. Now that was something new for the great Arnav singh Raizada. He has been woken up many times by sexy cheeks on top playing with his private part trying to make him arouse but his wife was playing with him like two besties woken up on the same bed during their teens.

He giggled a little more and flipped her hovering over her. Just like a revengeful teenagers he grimed and looked at her naughtily.

"Now its my time to punish you baby", he said in a very naughty tone and brushed his nose on her soft skin.

"OMG! Nahi Arnav ji", she started to make fits of giggles clutching his naked shoulder.

Arnav removed her top and exposed her tummy and kept on nuzzling her till she was out of her breath.

"Please stop'.(giggles)'.arnav ji'please (giggles more)'arn'.av'ji" she took a deep breath to control her laughter which was echoing all over their room.

She gasped immediately when his lips trailed above. "arnav ji no'" Khushi tensed up.

She was still in her recovery process from that night and wanted to be distant from her husband. His doings did not hold a good impact on her mind. And here he was again trying to seduce her. She could feel the animal instinct in him, which started over powering his mood. Yesterday night was so much better, she thought. Atleast he was smooth and caring. But what he was doing now was anything but smooth.

"Arnav ji please stop", Khushi closed her eyes when he bit her swell. He soreness was still not gone.

Arnav looked up and saw his wife clutching the duvet now, her chest having up and down in quick motions and her eye pressed tightly.

He dropped a soft kiss over her chest and then slid her top down. Khushi opened her eyes when his weight shifted from her.

She saw him getting up from her the bed and walked towards the bathroom. His irritation easily displayed in the way he walked away from him. His muscles tensed up at his back.

Before she could call him feeling a little guilty, Arnav slammed the door of the bathroom, making Khushi flinch.

**

Several days passed and there was no improvement in their physical aspect. Most of the time Khushi was scared of Arnav as his approach to him was more and more animalistic towards her. Somehow she managed to save her core from him and stopped him. But that started creating a distant between both of them, which Khushi did not like. She failed to understand that why this aspect was so important for her husband. Why they need to have sex in order to come close? Why he always left her every night after she refused him to inter her.

She felt lonely, very lonely many times at night missing him, his soft polite touch in her, his warmth that made her secure. It was missing just like a desert misses the rain. But she did not stop him from going due to the fear of his roughness on her skin, her body, her soul. But things were now going beyond control Khushi was aware of that.

Her Arnav ji was the only person in her life and she did not want this distant between them. She knew what were her wify duties towards her husband but the only thing she wanted from her husband to be polite and take it easy. After all it was her first time and she was genuinely hurt. She wished that maybe one day her husband would talk to her about that night. But that day did not come and moreover there general talks were also reduced.