In Laws

Anjali pressed her and hand tried to calm down "mera kaam ho gaya" (my job is done) she grinned inside taking 100% advantage of the situation.

"I cant believe it anjali baby, that daughter of the sl*t is trying to trap my innocent son?"

"yes mami, initially she tried to trap my husband shyam, woh to meye thi jo sambhal liya, par akash? He is such an innocent person. Mami you need to make him understand that this Khushi's is very clever and a home wrecker. Mami keep him away from his dayaan (witch) I am sure she is doing some black magic on all the guys of this house just to gain importance and also want them to dance on her tunes".

"never" mani shouted "I can never let this happen to my akash bituwa". That witch can never succeed in what she wants. Kamini kahin ki".

"aranv to mera baat sunta hi nahi nahi woh nani ki baat manta hai. Par I know my brother he will keep himself aloof from this b*tch".

"but anjali bitiya, we have to think of some other solution to this. We just cannot keep this girl in this house. The males are not safe in her presence. Today she tried her tricks with akash".

"nani! Even Arnav is out of time. God only know kya gul khilayegi?" (what she will do)" anjali rolled her eyes making the two old ladies all the more scared.

"no chance anji. I will make sure akash stays away from this female".

Akash parked the car outside the mansion and entered with khushi's requested menu. He drove really fast so that he can handover the warm food to her.

Whistling, akash entered the hallway.

He was walking towards khushi's room when mani stopped him in his tracks.

"kahan ja rahe ho akash bituwa?" (where are you heading towards?) mami said in a taunting ton.

Akash turned and saw his mother staning behind him holding her waist.

He fumbled a bit before replying, "erm! Maa I am going to give this food to Khushi"

"Why? Are you her servant?"

"Mom!" akash frown before his mother.

"she is my bhabhi".

"don't be blind akash, cant you see she is treating you like a servant".

"Mom! please for god sake Khushi is not like this".

"Oh! So now you are doing her tarafdari?" (taking her side?). "Bohot hi satir nikli yeh ladki". (she is very sly it looks like)

"Enough mom".

"Kitne din se jante ho tum Khushi ko?"

"bhabhi! Bhabhi hai who meri maa! And I don't need days to know someone".

"Hey devi maiya, please save my son from that chudrail"

akash just ignored her rants and walked towards her room.

"akash! STOP. It you take further step, trust me I will commit suiside".

Akash couldnot believe his mom was behaving so weirdly.

He thought of just chuck the idea to going to khushi's room and deliver the food.

Akash turned the otherways and went towards his room.

Mami sighed and turned towards the pillar where anjali was hiding. Anjali gave her a thumbs up and then both went towards nani's room.

**