My Hubby

Arnav was packing he stuffs for the side table while Khushi was getting dressed with the help of the nurse in the bathroom. He picked up all and stuffed in her big sack like bag. He noticed it had a mickey and Minnie mouse hugging each other. Minnie Mouse was looking towards her mickey under her lashes and blushing furiously. He unconsciously brushed his hand over the jute material and thought of her wife. She was just like Minnie all blushing around him sometimes and very open about her love for him when it comes to hugging and kissing and showing her affection publically. And he liked it. That was crazy, he knew that but still he liked how she behaved so carefree around him. No artificial pouts and no throwing herself with her breast on him while she hugged him. It is pure and innocent. And he very well realized that in these three days. He glanced at the door just to see where she was ready, a little curious about what did she wear and there she was just like a sunshine, wearing a knee length bright yellow frock, with puffed sleeves, looking like a mere school girl, with her hair pulled up in a pony-tail.

She gave him the brightest smile, which reach to his eyes, yes his eyes. He could see how genuinely she was happy to go home with him. The moment she smiled, his heart swelled up for some unknown reason. And just when he was about to drop down her bag she wiggled her eyebrows as if asking him how was she looking, pinching the two sides of her frock and twirling 90 degree and repeating the same on the other side and then dipping her face to look at him in between her big brown lashes. "Just like that Minnie", he thought.

He returned a smile and held his arms asking her to run to him and hug him and there she was, in no time, in his arms, melting in his warmth. He held her tightly and closed his eyes. She was pure, as pure as first sun rays on earth, as pure as a baby who was born a minute ago, as pure as a virgin. "virgin", "untouched", thinking about it he held her more close to him, as if he wanted her to merge with himself. He was the first man who touched her, the feeling itself overwhelmed him. She was his, only his, by all mean, by all laws and he promised himself that she will be his for life long, till his last breath. This is the least he can do for his dad-in-law and his wife, after tormenting her life.

Khushi broke the hug and met his eyes. Seeing him looking at her so lovingly, she felt few moments in her tummy. "Why are you looking at me like this?" she asked him nervously feeling uneasy under his scrutiny.

"You are looking fresh" he said controlling his bubbling desire to claim her perfect bow shaped lush mouth.

"Obviously" she said slightly easing out in his arms, "yesterday I slept like a dead woman".

Immediately Arnav covered her mouth with his big hands and frowned. "Don't ever say that", he said in a ton which made it very clear to Khushi that he did not like it at all. Yet he control not to scare her away with announces he felt hearing the word dead.

"Sorry" she barely whispered against his cheeks, making it burn in sizzling sensation that he had felt for her.

"Stop it Khushi" he thought closing his eyes regaining his control which almost slipped when her soft lips touched his 3 days old stubble and then penetrated in his skin beneath.

He cupped her face and looked into her eyes. "Buaji had called in the morning, she was asking about your health".

Khushi wrapped her arms around his neck.

Arnav continued, "she was asking me whether you can go and stay with her for few days".

Khushi stiffened and looked at him without blinking.

"Even I think it would be a good idea. Thoda change bhi ho jayega", Arnav said in a caring voice tucking her lose fringes.

Khushi pouted and slowly pushed him, then turned her back towards him folding her arms, "Jaiye Mein aapse baat nahi karti, I am angrey", she shifted her head a little.