First Night

The possibility of her husband doing those things with her made her blush furiously. She shut her eyes tightly trying not to visualize what Arnav has just exclaimed to her.

"Kya huya dar gai?" (what happened you got scared?), he said looking directly at her eyes.

Hearing him she opened her eyes to find her husband looming over her. She pushed him with all her might but her hand was caught in the mid air. He grabber her wrist and pulled her towards him. She lost her balance and fell on his chest. It didn't go unnoticed by Arnav that his wife felt his muscular chest above his sherwani, which is palm which now rested flat on his shoulder.

Arnav was about to comment something when placed her palm against his mouth. "Haw! Arnav ji! Apni biwi se koi aise baat thodi karta hai? Chii" (Haw! Is this the way a husband speaks to his wife?) Khushi blushed furiously making him dumb stuck with her antics.

He couldn't help but to rise his eyebrows and looked at her.

She slowly uncovered his mouth and looked down. And then again shyly met his gaze.

Arnav tressed her hand with the back of his palm and very slowly she slid down against her body touching from hand then armpit then side of her boobs then her waist and finally touched her butt cheeks. He could feel her breathing was raged. Her eyes never left his.

She widened her eyes and blushed furiously when Arnav touched her butt cheeks and squeezed them, "Arnav ji aap bohot naughty ho" (you are very naughty).

"Apni suhag raat mein koi aise behave karte hai?" (Nobody behaves like that during their first wedding night.

Amused would be an understatement what Arnav felt hearing his wife say these kind of things. He wanted to tell her that this is nothing compared to what he has in his mind. He wanted to say that he wants to ram his dick inside her sweet little cunt while she scream in agony. Fuck her the entire night so that she can't walk in the morning. Somehow he refrained from blurting out because he suspected that it is some kind of sham and she is acting all innocent on purpose. So he decided to play along.

"To kaise behave karte hai? (Then what do they do?)" he asked while pulling her towards him, that made her crash her bossoms against his hard chest. She tucked her lips inside her mouth and shyly snaked her arms around his neck.

"Pehle aap mujhe apne godh meye uthayenge" (firstly you have to take me in your arms)

"Really?", he smirked and took her in his arms before dropping her on the bed. Khushi giggled and smiled shyly.

Arnav hovered over her making her lean a little backwards to maintain the eye contact.

"Abhi nahi". (Not Now) she said stopping him midway.

He was getting pissed now. To hell with her acting he thought. He straightened himself and pulled the shewani and threw it on the other side of the room.

Khushi gawked at her husband shamelessly before she saw him approach towards her.

"Ab Karen?", he held her pallu and started pulling it from her body.

"NAHI!" she slapped his hand lightly and snatched the pallu from his hand and pouted.

"Aapko itni zaldi kyun hai?" (why are you hurring Arnav ji) "Jaiye, meye aapse nahi bolti" (I will not talk to you) she pouted.

Arnav closed his eyes and gulped his frustration. God this woman. God know why is she acting like a teenager who got into this for the first time? he thought. But he would like to give it to her. She is indeed an amazing actress.