Bad Memories

Arnav kept on pulling kushi along with him. And Khushi like an obedient child walked behind her mentor.

"Arnav! Arnav! Listen to me", Arnav was in no mood to listen to her. He was angry damn angry on his di and nani. How dare they say a single word against his wife. Yes his wife the only person who was his possession. For the first time in his life Arnav singh Raizada openly showed his possessiveness. His haq, his better half. He wanted Khushi to be his shadow. His whole family ho betrayed him time to time he wanted Khushi on his side always. No matter what he thinks about her, no matter how much he hates her from inside but he expects her to lead her life with dignity and as Aranv Singh Raizada's wife. And no f**king creature can put her down on only in front of him also he will make sure no one points his or her nails even forget about finger.

"aaah! Lag raha hai Arnav ji. Aap bohot zor se pakre ho" (you have held me very tightly so it is hurting)

Arnav gave a damn to what she was saying. Angrily he got inside their room and spun her around.

"LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY" Arnav held her shoulder and said boring his eyes scaring Khushi.

"I don't want you to be around di and nani. Is it clear?"

Khushi was confussed as to why Arnav is asking her to stay away from them. She agrees that whatever his di has done is not right and kahin na kahin his sister has hurt her but that doensot mean she will not talk to them. And she wanted to know why his sister has got so much negative approach towards Khushi and nani is my 'dear to all but not Khushi. She wanted to know why. But here her husband is warning her not to talk to them.

"But Arnav ji'"

"There is no but. You will do as I say and I don't want further discussion on this topic. And tumhe jo kuch bhi chahiye you will order HP and if he acts smart you will tell me. And if I am not in town you will tell your problem to akash. Stay away from shyam' I mean jijaji. I don't want to hear anything negative about you from Di's mouth. If I hear I will scold you left right".

Khushi pouted hearing that his husband will scold her. But some portion of her heart felt warm. Atleast her husband is protecting her. She always wanted a husband like him. If her father was alive, even he would have done the same thing.

Khushi quickly jumped and clung onto him practically hanging hold his neck.

She made a puppy face and asked him innocently "first left? Or right?"

Arnav frowned and looked at his crazy but cute wife "what do you mean?"

"Scolding!" she said innocently pouting even more looking more cuter than ever.

Arnav couldnot help but to smile. He steadied her on the floor and tapped her nose with his index finger. "center" he said looking at her flushed face.

Khushi hit his chest with her palm and said "aap bare woh ho".

"Woh!" he crossed his hand and then rising his eyebrows he said "really?" gradually tilting his head sideways.

Khushi took a step forward and tip toed to kiss his lips.

Arnav circled his arms around her waist and crashed her on his chest. In no time he claimed her lips while pressing every part of her body.

**

Khushi quickly kissed his cheeks and got down from the car. "bye arnav ji! See you in the evening".

"Bye! I will ask mohan to pick you up from your colleage", Arnav threw a flying kiss to his wife and she grabbed it and send it back by blowing it gradually spreading her fingers towards him.