The Road

Khushi waited in the porch area while Arnav go the car himself. She will feeling sad about the whole incident when Arnav barked his command to her asking her to get inside the car. Khushi kept on looking at him silently confused and bothered. They both drove silently towards the guesthouse. The Guesthouse where he has taken numerous women including her mother and lusted over them.

~Flash Back~

"Oh baby, you are so fucking good, she screamed while Arnav brought her pools of pleasure grinding her hard".

She gripped his d*ck and asked him to fuck her hard.

"Aaah! God, you are so damn strong and hard as hell. You fucking give me pleasure like no one else."

Arnav sucked her slightly wrinkled nipples and groped her big ones with his needy palms.

"You are so fucking sexy" Arnav said in between his every thrust. Man I have never fucked such a hot woman in my life".

"I have never got such a strong man. My husband was incapable of satisfying my needs and look at you, so young but you exactly know how to satisfy a woman who is older than you".

She sucked on his lips "Arnav, don't you think I am capable enough to satify you alone? Why do you need to have sex with other models?

"Oh baby come on, you know me, I cant stay with one person for long time. Varity is the spice of life. And I never had any problem with you spending nights with others".

He fasten his speed and she screamed in pleasure.

"Arnav I want to take you take you in my month honey, please let be pleasure you today".

"Nope, I cant let you do that, you know that I am not comfortable".

"you don't have any idea how good I suck".

"I am better off grinding you honey".

"Oh baby please let me taste you, I promise you will have no complains".

Arnav without wasting his energy on this horny disgusting old female he paced his movements and made her cum before him. She tremors didnt even subsidized he took it out and went to the washroom to get himself off.

For Arnav singh Riazada, it was only money and money it is nothing else. He had no interest in this woman. He knew her weaknesses very well and it was just sex, sex and only sex but yes he can never deny that she is indeed good in her moves.

Whenever he did not get his fill with those models he ended up grinding Mrs Gupta.

~Flashback Ends~

***

"Erm can I use the mirror Arnav ji?"Arnav looked at her once, she was looking at him cutely.

"It is right front of you behind sun shade, you can use that", he pointed towards it.

"Thanks", she muttered sheepishly before pulling down the sunshade and sliding the cover to expose the mirrior. "OMG!"

Arnav put a sudden break and looked at her, "What the? What happened?"

Khushi felt a little embarrassed for reacting that way "Erm, sooorry, I never thought there was a light attached to it".

Arnav rolled his eyes and continued driving. In between his drive he stole few glances at his newly wedded wife, keeping a tab on her moves. He saw her lifting her maang tika and admiring her sindoor (vermilion). He rolled his eyes again 'what a bitch?' he thought.

"I am looking pretty in the sindoor, right?", she smiled at her reflection. "See Arnav ji, some of them dropped on my nose as well".

He huffed. Khushi folded her legs and sat straight."Do you know the meaning of this Arnav ji?"