In His Arms

Well it won't  a difficult task of the great Arnav singh Raizada to sleep nude with a girl, but it would have been defiately difficult for Khushi to sleep like that, that also on her first night. If Khushi was a light sleeper she would have definitely woke up because if the heat that he radiated. But she wasnot and moreover the whole wedding thing took a toll on her. She just shifted uncomfortably when she felt hot and smuggled in his arms when she felt cold. But Arnav on the other had was enjoying her soft touches in between his sleeps. No body has smuggled him like this ever. So it was very new to him. Nobody has been so innocently close with him. He only meant business. Do IT and get lost. But with her he knew he couldn't afford to be like that. Though he hardly cared but still, atleast until the entire business was in his grip he knew that he has to be civil with her.

It was early morning when Khushi's bludder kicked her awake. She fluttered her eyes and stretched her arms. Unable to stretch she wondered what happened suddenly. Her arms suddenly felt heavy and unmovable.

"Bua ji, hatiye na? aap kabse mere upar chadke sone lage?", she murmured in her half sleepy form. (Aunty since when did you start lying on me?)

"huph!" She frowned and looked towards her left. She flickered her lashes few more times to register that it was not bua ji but her husband.

She blushed looking at him. As if her hands had their own Brains. They moved towards his ruffled hair to ruffled it more making him shift a little.

She shrugged her shoulders and giggled. She leaned forward to kissed his nose that's when Arnav frowned and looked at her. Pulling her towards him and held her tightly.

Suddenly feeling something against her legs her eyes grew wider while Arnav gave her a knowing smirk. "Haw! Arnav ji".

"What?" he pulled her closer.

Khushi went all red feeling it between her legs. She looked down and that's when she realized her bathrobe knot was open.

Iska matlab hai ki Arnav ji ne humare saath sab kuch? Nahi nahi kushi aisa kaise ho sakta hai? Agar woh kuch karenge to tujhe pata nahi chalega? How can you be so dumb? she mentally slapped her stupid thoughts. (So it means he had done everything with me. No Khushi if he did something then you would have known)

"Kya soch rahi ho?" (what are you thinking?) he asked

"Arnav ji, yeh kaise?" she picked up the belt and showed it to him

"I have untied it"

"Kyun?" (Why)

With a raised eyebrow he looked at her with amusement.

He poked at her nipples and replied, "I wanted to see you"

She gulped, "Arnav ji'..kya'..kya apne'.mera sab'..sab kuch'..dekh'liya?" (Did you see everything?)

He laid her flat on bed and hovered over her placing his manhood on her belly. Very slowly he started rubbing it.

"Hmm! I have seen your babies", he said eye fucking her bosoms.

She chocked and froze. She felt a stone against his threat which she was unable to gulp.

Then he started to move down throwing her seductive looks. He was about to claim her tauted buds when she stopped him.

"Rukiye". (Stop)

She tried to fake her anger "aap yeh nahi kar sakte hai" (you cannot do this) "aapne humare saath ramachi ki hai" (oh yes, you cheated)

"What chi?"

"Ramanchi"

"What the hell is that?"