Chapter 1

Grace was starting her freshman year at beacon hills high school today. It was the first day and she was really nervous but also a little excited. Grace was really nervous for one thing, classes. She did not want to have her crush in any of her classes. Grace still had no idea what to wear on her first day, so she decided on her light blue button up tank, white jean shorts and blue converse. (Shown below)

She finally got to school and headed to go find her friends

She finally got to school and headed to go find her friends. "Hey Grace," someone said down the hall. It was Taylor, Graces best friend. "Oh my gosh Taylor," Grace said as she ran down the hall to go meet Taylor. "I have not seen you in like forever" Taylor said. "I know we barely hung out because we were so busy" Grace replied. "Let's go find Lyla and Kenzie, we have not seen them in a while either" Taylor said. "Yeah let's go" replied Grace.
       They were walking the halls trying to find Lyla and Kenzie. "Look it's Kenzie!" Grace said. "And look over there it's Lyla!" Taylor responded. The four girls ran to one another. "OMG I missed you guys so much!" Grace said. "Me too, it feels so good to be back together again" Lyla replied. "I can't believe we are in high school" said Kenzie. "I know look at all the cute guys. Speaking of cute guys I wonder if someone has gotten even cuter" Taylor said nudging Grace with her elbow. "Taylor just stop you know it's never going to happen" Grace replied. "Yes it is. You crushing on Liam is the best thing that's ever happened" said Taylor. "Why?" asked Grace. "Because I get to help you get the guy" Taylor responded. "Ok Grace I have a question for you" said Lyla. "Yeah what is it?" asked Grace. "What have you been busy with? Every time we try to hangout you just text I'm busy" Lyla asked Grace. "It's none of your business" said Grace. "Come on Grace you can tell us we're your friends" said Taylor. "Fine, I was practicing lacrosse and I have ever since I saw Liam playing ok" Grace said really fast "just please don't tell anyone." "I wouldn't dream of it" said Taylor. "I've got to get to class see you later" said Kenzie. "Same I have math and that's up stairs bye" said Lyla. "See ya" Taylor and Grace both replied.
      They got to class and Grace noticed something, Liam was in her class sitting right behind her. "Taylor, Help me" whispered  Grace. "Sorry but I really want to see what happens" Taylor whispered back. "No you wouldn't please swi." And before Grace could finish the bell rang and class started. "Everyone please take a seat. I am your teacher Mr. Stan. There is no talking in my class unless I say so. Now let's take attendance. Taylor Addle?"said Mr. Stan. "Here Taylor replied. "Charlotte Bengal?" "Here" Mr. Stan said everyone's name until the list was done. "Taylor please just switch with me really fast?" whispered Grace. "Excuse me Grace did I tell you to talk?" Mr. Stan asked. "No I'm sorry" Grace replied. "Should I have you switch with Mason so you don't talk?" Mr. Stan asked Grace. "No please no" Grace said under her breath. "Ok then Grace and Mason switch seats for the rest of the year" Mr. Stan demanded. Grace and Mason switched spots and Grace said nothing for the rest of class because Mason was sitting right next to Liam and since Grace and Mason switched now she is right next to her crutch Liam.