Chapter 4

It was morning and Grace put her dress on and curled her hair. She did not want to look fancy so she put her hair in a high pony still curled though. She found a small blue flower that matched her dress so she put that in her hair. Grace headed to school after saying bye to her parents. It did not take her long to get to school she saw Taylor, Lyla and Kenzie by her locker.
"Heard what happened last night. Are you ok?" Taylor asked. "Yeah I'm fine what did you hear?" Grace replied hoping Scott and Stiles did not tell anyone about last night. "Just that you and Liam are a thing!" Taylor said excitedly. "Who told you that? I haven't even talked to Liam yet" Grace replied. "I was joking" Taylor said. "Thank god" Grace said under her breath. "What?" Taylor asked. "Nothing nothing at all gotta go bye" Grace said. "Bye" Taylor responded. "Is she acting weird or is it just me?" Taylor asked. "I noticed it to" said Lyla. "Same" Kenzie replied.
"Hey guys" Grace said walking to Scott and Stiles. "Are you ok?" Grace finished. "Yeah we are fine" Scott said. "Who are these girls?" Grace asked. "That's Lydia" Stiles said pointing to a girl with long red hair. "And this is Kira" Scott said pointing to a girl with black hair. "Who are you? Stiles never mentioned being friends with a freshman" Lydia asked. "Oh sorry this is Grace she is on the lacrosse team we met at tryouts" Stiles said. "Hi" Grace said. "Cute dress" said Kira. "Thanks something happened with a boy that's why I'm dressed up more than usual" Grace said. "What happened and with who?" Lydia asked. "Sorry but I don't really want to talk about it" Grace responded as Stiles whispered what happened last night. "Wow thanks Stiles" Grace said sarcastically. "Well got to get to class and explain to my friends why I am talking to juniors" Grace said. "Bye Grace" Scott said.
Grace got to class right on time and when she got there she remembered she sat right next to Liam. "Good morning class" said Mr. Stan "we will be working in partners today, your partner will be the person to your right. Every other person look to you right who ever you look at will be your partner" said Mr. Stan. Grace had to look to her right and when she looked she looked at Liam. "My partner is Liam great" Grace thought. "Hey Liam we are partners I guess" Grace said embarrassed. "Sorry about what happened last night I know your embarrassed but don't be we can pretend it never happened if you want" Liam said. "Thanks but I'm fine are you this was the only thing you said all morning and what's that in your arm?" Grace asked. "Well the truth is I don't really know ask Scott he is the one who did it" Liam replied. "What did you do Scott!" Grace thought. "We better start working" Liam said. "Yeah" Grace responded. And they started working.