Chapter 15

It was almost time for the lacrosse game so start. "Scott?" Stiles said. "Yeah?" Scott replied. "Isn't Derek supposed to be here in case you know Grace?" Stiles asked. "Yeah let me go ask Grace she might know where he is" Scott said. "Hey Grace" Scott yelled. "Yeah?" Grace replied. "Do you know where Derek is?" Scott asked. "Umm no I don't I can text him though" Grace replied. "Ok do that I will also text him" Scott replied.
  "Hey Grace" It was Liam. "Hey Dunbar" Grace said. "I see you got your last name on that jersey Hale looks nice" Liam said. "Thanks" Grace replied. "Hey everyone get over here games going to start soon!" Coach yelled. "Want a kiss for good luck?" Liam asked as they both leaned in for a somewhat quick kiss. "Hey lovers get your asses on the field" Coach yelled again.
  "Derek just texted me he is with Braeden (I am pretty sure I spelled it wrong) practicing how to use a gun because of whatever Kate did to him is causing him to loose his wolf power" Scott said. "That's not good" Stiles said. "Hey guys did Derek text you back he didn't text me" Grace said. "Umm yeah he can't make it but don't worry he is fine" Scott said nervously. "You sure because I just got a text that he is learning how to use a gun because someone named Kate Argent did something that is causing him to loose his power" Grace said a little angry. "Oh didn't want you to worry" Scott said. "Now I see how she is Derek's daughter" Stiles whispered to Scott. "Stiles you know I can hear you" Grace said. "Right" Stiles said. "Everyone asses out on the field NOW!" Coach yelled.
    -time skip to after the lacrosse game-
    "RROOOAAARRR" Liam and Grace went. "How are we supposed to stop them from killing everyone?" Stiles said. "I can get Kira" Scott said. "And I will get Malia" Stiles said. Malia and Kira came and helped chain Liam and Grace to trees. "Now that's better" Stiles said. "You know we still need to watch them" Malia said. "Yeah but we don't have to hold them" Stiles said. "Wow these chains are not as uncomfortable as I thought they would be" Grace said. "Grace how are you in human form?" Scott asked. "I just thought of an anchor" Grace said. "Let me guess it's Liam" Stiles said. "How did you know" Grace said sarcastically. "Maybe Liam will get in control if he thinks of Grace" Kira said. "Yeah Grace call out Liam's name" Scott said. "Liam it's me Grace I know you can control yourself I've seen you do it" Grace said. Liam calm down. "Just listen to my voice and think of me. I believe in you Liam" Grace said. Liam was finally calm. "Liam?" Grace said. "I'm ok I'm in control for real this time" Liam said. "Ok that's great now let's get you to untied" Scott said.