Chapter 19

Once they get deeper into the tomb they hear someone or something. "It sounds like someone's in pain" Grace says. "Yeah sounds like its coming from this way" Liam comments. They follow the noise and find Kira all beat up in a room. (Guys I'm not going to put the exact quotes anymore and I haven't watched the show in a while so don't come at me) "Oh my Kira are you ok" Grace says running to Kira. "Yeah my healing is finally kicking in but we need to find Scott I think Kate is going to do something really bad to him" Kira said. "Oh no we got to go find him!" Grace says. "Do you know where Kate took him?" Stiles asks. "I think they went that way" Kira says pointing to the right. "Come on let's go!" Liam says. Grace helps Kira up and they all go to find Scott but little do they know this will be a hard battle to fight.
"Grace!" someone yells as they are running to find Scott. They stop and turn around. "Derek!" Grace yells running to him. "Thank goodness you're ok" she finishes while running up to hug him. "We need to find Scott before it's too late" Stiles says. They all run to go find Scott.
"Kate!" Derek says very angry. "Oh good your here finally I've been waiting" Kate says with an evil smirk on her face. "Where is Scott!" Grace yells. "I'm afraid you won't find him" Kate says while multiple Berserkers come out from behind her. Grace and Liam look at each other when they see the Berserkers. They both are terrified of them but that doesn't stop them from fighting. "I said where's Scott!!!" Grace screams her eyes glowing a bright yellow. "Oh a werewolf are we well let's see who wins in a fight a werewolf or a werejaguar" Kate says morphing into a werejaguar. And that's when the fight begins. Grace leaps toward Kate and scratches her face but then Kate comes back and knocks Grace to the ground. "Grace! Leave her to me. We've got some business to take care of" Derek says. (Like a concerned father would lol sorry) They continue fighting Kate and the Berserkers when Peter comes out. "Hey Peter" Kate says while fighting. "I knew you were a part of this!" Derek yells. "What? Why you so surprised?" Peter replies. And everyone keeps fighting.
"Scott?" Kira says to a Berserker. Liam comes over to Scott. "What did you do?" Liam yells right before Scott grabs him and forces him against a wall. "Liam!!!" Grace yells running over to him trying to have Scott let go of Liam. But Scott hits Grace and knocks her down. "Grace!" Liam yells. Scott reaches his arm up and puts it in a position ready to hit Liam at any second. "Scott! Scott! Listen! Listen! You're not a monster ok, you're a werewolf, like me" Liam says. And with that Scott lowers his arm and let's go of Liam. Scott rips the Berserker mask off of his face and goes after Kate. Right when Liam touches the ground he runs to the unconscious Grace laying on the floor.

*** Guys I think this is almost done! And we are at over 1k reads! Thank you so much and thanks for your patience I know I took a few long breaks but I'm so great full for your patience. Please follow me for more books like this and maybe just maybe I'll write a outer banks fanfic if you guys are interested but I still take suggestions so don't be scared to comment any suggestions for other books I should write!***