Chapter 5

It was the end of class and Grace rushed to go find Scott during passing period. She saw Lydia. "Lydia!" Grace shouted. "Hey Grace right?" Lydia asked. "Yeah um have you seen Scott what's his next class?" Grace said. "I am pretty sure it's math" she replied. "Thanks" Grace said and ran to go find Scott. She ran into Taylor. "Hey what are you doing? It kind of seems like you have been avoiding me all day" Taylor said. "I promise I haven't but I really need to go I'm sorry Taylor we will hang out soon I promise" Grace replied running down the hall. "That's a promise you won't keep" Taylor said under her breath.
    Grace got to the junior math room she looked around and saw Scott sitting next to Stiles of course. "Scott!" Grace said in a stern tone "can I talk to you out here for a sec" Grace finished. "Sure" he said. "What did you do to Liam?" Grace said in a angry voice. "Nothing" Scott replied. "I know your lying I saw the thing on Liam's arm" Grace said. "Ok so I can't tell you what I did but I can't tell you that it was the only way to save his life" Scott replied. "Ok but what did you do?" Grace asked. "I can't tell you I'm sorry maybe once you get to know Liam better" Scott said. "Fine" Grace said walking away to class which was of course with Liam.
    Grace got to her class and took a seat right as the bell rang. "Liam" Grace whispered. "Yeah?" he replied. "I talked to Scott he said he couldn't tell me but he did say it was the only way to save your life" Grace said. "Why are you so worried about me I know you have a crush on me and stuff but still" Liam asked. "I don't just have a crush on you, I don't just like your looks. I've seen you play lacrosse your great at it. You're kind, cute, smart, everything I can think of. I don't just like you I love you and everything about you but not in a creepy way you know" Grace replied. "You are really good at lacrosse too and you are smart I don't really consider myself smart but if you think so then sure. Maybe we could get together sometime and practice lacrosse together" Liam said. "Yes!!! I mean that would be nice and very helpful" Grace replied. Liam smiled a little. By then class was over. "What am I going to do I have got to tell Taylor maybe even Lydia and Kira too" Grace thought.