Chapter 3

***sorry have not updated in a few days***
   They got to the hospital and brought Liam in. Scott and Stiles rushed Liam in and got him in his room. Grace just walked in at a normal pace and waited in the waiting room. "Grace don't you want to get your ankle checked out?" Stiles asked as he came into the waiting room. "Uhhh... well I kind of lied about that" Grace replied very quietly. "Why?" Stiles asked. "Well I um kind of have and has had a crush on Liam since forever and I wanted to make sure he was ok. Please don't tell anyone not even Scott" Grace replied. "I can't promise you but I will try my best not to tell anyone" Stiles said laughing a little. "Fine" Grace said.
     "Liam's doctor is out of the room" Scott said "Grace how is you ankle?" he finished. "Uhhh" Grace said but was interrupted by Stiles whispering to Scott. When Stiles was done Scott laughed a little. "Really Stiles" Grace said. "I told you I couldn't promise" Stiles replied. "Now I really want to see Liam and make sure he is ok" Grace said. "Well let's go then" said Stiles. They headed to Liam's room. When they got there Liam asked "how's your ankle? Sorry never got your name" "it's Grace and well my ankle was never hurt I just wanted to make sure you were ok" Grace replied shyly. "That's nice. Is there anyway you have a crush on me?" Liam asked. "Nooo I totally don't have a crush on you" Grace said. Stiles was nodding behind her and mouthing "she does" to Liam. "Stiles!" Grace said angrily. "Sorry I'm going to go I shouldn't have even came here in the first place" Grace said embarrassed. She ran out the door. "Grace" Liam yelled but she kept running.
     Grace waited in the lobby for Scott and Stiles but they were taking forever so she just walked home. When she got home she took a shower to wash her pain away and picked out her outfit for the next day. A casual navy lace dress. (Shown below)

She hung the dress on her closet and then got her pjs on and got ready for bed

She hung the dress on her closet and then got her pjs on and got ready for bed. She decided to get up a little early so she could curl her hair. She did not want Liam looking at her for no reason so she decided to dress up the next day, mostly because she was embarrassed after Liam finding out that she liked him. Grace went to get in bed and went to sleep.

***hope you like the book so far***