Chapter 16

*time skip so the story doesn't get boring*
"Have you seen Scott or Kira today?" Stiles asked. "No why?" Grace asked. "Umm we think Kate took them to Mexico" Stiles said. "Well let's get them then!" Grace yelled. "Ok just wanted to make sure your in" Stiles said. "Yeah will I have to fight I can just know that I don't have the most experience" Grace said. "Your good we got Malia, Braeden, Derek, Peter who everyone hates but we need all the help we can get and Umm Liam" Stiles said. "Oh no you are not getting Liam killed if he dies I will too" Grace said. "Don't worry he is a good fighter and you can protect me while I look for Scott" Stiles said. "Fine" Grace said.
"Where did you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asked. "I'm a US marshal" Braeden replied. "Yeah I know I just thought that was a cover" Stiles said. "You really bringing him?" Derek asked. "Derek he's my boyfriend ok if I come he..." Grace started but Stiles cut her off. "You really bringing him?" Stiles asks. "We're bringing everyone we can. And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon we should probably get going" Peter said. "What's that mean?" Malia asked. "If Kate took Scott back to the same temple she took Derek how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him" Peter said. "She wants to make him younger?" Grace and Liam said in unison. "Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf" Derek said. "A werewolf can't steal a true alphas power but maybe a Nagual Jaguar with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her maybe she can" Peter said. "If everyone is freaked out I say we get going" "we can't not without Lydia" Stiles said.

***sorry for such a long delay I don't have time to write more but I may write another book that has nothing to do with teen wolf but it will go in one direction! Just imagine what the rest of the book will be like comment what you think it should be***