Chapter 12

"Who's Derek Hale?" Grace asked. "He is a werewolf. He was born one so that must mean your one too" Scott. "He's kinda a sour wolf" Stiles said. "We have to go tell Derek" Scott said. "Am I going to meet my dad? What if he doesn't like me?" Grace asked. "He will like you I promise" Scott said. "Are you sure Stiles just said he was a sour wolf" Grace said. "Ok he used to be a real sour wolf now he just doesn't really like me" Stiles said. "So he will like me?" Grace asked. "Yes he will like you" Scott said. "Probably" Stiles said. "Stiles your not helping" Scott said. The 3 of them got in the car and drove to Derek's loft.
    They arrived at Derek's loft and went to the door. "Derek" Scott said slightly opening the door. "Scott why are you here?" Derek asked. "Umm we need to tell you something" Scott said. "Ok what" Derek asked. "Well you umm you have a daughter" Scott said. "Are you sure?" Derek said. "Yes my dad did a DNA test and she is right here with us" Stiles said. Grace walked out from behind Scott and Stiles. "Hi" Grace said quietly. "Her name is Grace" Scott said. "Also we think Grace is a werewolf just letting you know" Stiles said. "She is beautiful but who is the mother?" Derek asked. "We don't know did you and Paige possibly" Scott started but was cut off by Derek. "Don't mention Paige" Derek said in a stern voice. "Ok let me get this straight so your my dad we have no idea who my mother is? I really don't care because I have never really had a family before but I would like to know who but not meeting her doesn't bother me" Grace said. "I really would like to get to know you but I don't know how I have never been much of a father figure" Derek said. "At least not a good one" Stiles mumbled under his breath. "Really Stiles I heard that!" Grace said a little stern. "Of course it's Stiles" Derek said. "If you want to be a good father figure come to a lacrosse game and watch" Grace said. "Watch with you? Are you sure you don't want to watch with your friends?" Derek asked. "I'm not going to be watching I'm going to be playing" Grace replied. "Is it just me or has Derek been a lot nicer since he met her" Stiles said pointing at Grace. "Well I don't know and I don't care he's my father and I love him no matter what" Grace said hugging Derek. "Now let's see if your really a werewolf" Derek said.

***Guys I am so sorry that I haven't updated in so long I wish I could make is up to you. :( I still hope you like the book so far***