Chapter 6

Grace did not see Taylor until lunch. "Hey guys sorry I haven't been around much lately but I need to tell you something" Grace said. "What? What do you need to tell us that's so important Grace" Taylor said annoyed. "Taylor are you ok?" Grace asked. "She just thinks you've been ignoring us a lot lately" Lyla said. "Yeah she thought you were going to ditch us for your new lacrosse friends" Kenzie continued. "Oh I'm so sorry Taylor I did not know you felt that way can you maybe listen to me and let me make you feel better?" Grace asked. "Ok I'm sorry for acting all rude lately" Taylor replied. "Ok so something happened with me and Liam" Grace started. "Did something bad happen?" Kenzie asked. "No so we were partners for this project and we talked and I said that he was really good at lacrosse you know because he really is and he said I was too" Grace continued. "OMG this is great for you!" Lyla squealed. "Wait there's more, he asked me if I wanted to practice together just the 2 of use" Grace finished. "Really Grace I'm so happy for you" Taylor said. "Thanks you guys are so supportive I'm so lucky to have friends like you" Grace said. They continued to eat their lunches when Liam walk over and said "Hey Grace" "Hey Liam what's up" Grace said. "Are you free Friday during free period?" Liam asked. "Yeah " Grace replied. "Good because I was wondering if you wanted to practice lacrosse, just the 2 of us." Liam asked. "I would love to Liam" Grace replied. "Great see you then" Liam said. Liam walked back to his friends as Grace stood there smiling.
After lunch Grace went to find Scott. "Hey Scott!" Grace shouted. "Hey Grace what's up" Scott said. "Liam asked me on a lacrosse date!" Grace said excitedly. "Good for you, why exactly are you telling me this?" Scott asked. "So you can tell me what you did to Liam" Grace replied. "I still can't tell you maybe Friday" Scott said. "Fine" Grace said walking away. On her way back to her class she ran into Lydia and told here about Friday with Liam same with Kira.
School was finally over but Grace almost forgot about lacrosse practice. "Oh hey Stiles" Grace said. "Where are you going we have practice remember" Stiles said. "Oh shoot I totally forgot about that" Grace said as she ran to the girls locker room to change. She finally got out and on to the lacrosse field. "Grace where have you been?" coach yelled. "I was running a little late in my classes and tried to get ready as fast as possible sorry coach I will make it up to you on the field" Grace replied. "You better" coach said to Grace. Grace ran on the field without looking and she ran right into Liam. "Oh Liam I'm so sorry I was not paying attention I'm sorry" Grace said really fast to Liam. "Your good still on for tomorrow free period?" Liam said. "Yes definitely" Grace replied.
Practice was finally over and Grace ran home to find something to wear for her "date" with Liam. She thought about wearing something cute and casual to school and bringing cute sporty clothes for lacrosse. She picked out a maroon tank with jeans and converse and an adidas crop top with black leggings and a green jacket (if cold).

 She picked out a maroon tank with jeans and converse and an adidas crop top with black leggings and a green jacket (if cold)

   Grace thought she would wear the converse all day

Grace thought she would wear the converse all day. She thought she would put some mascara on and put her hair in a slightly curled high pony. She was sweaty from practice so she decided to take a shower. After that it was almost time for her to eat dinner. Her parents where at work so she decided to eat some leftover pizza. After that she went back to her room and saw a text from Liam. "I forgot I gave him my number" Grace thought.
Liam: can't wait for tomorrow! Want to sit together at lunch?
Grace: Same! I would love to sit by you at lunch tomorrow.
Liam: Great!
Grace: see you then!
Liam: are you doing anything right now?"
Grace: no why?
Liam: want to meet at the school?
Grace: sure see you there.