Chapter 11

"Grace! Grace!" Scott and Stiles yelled while searching the school for Grace. They were by the boys locker room when the herd. "Ow it hurts it hurts what is your problem" someone yelled. "Grace!" Scott said. Stiles stayed outside the locker room door in case anyone came out while Scott went in. "Scott!" Grace yelled as loud as she could. "Grace your going to be ok" Scott said right as a girl named Violet took something and choked Scott. "Scott!" Grace yelled. "He said we shouldn't try but now I've got you I've got an alpha" Violet said. Scott growled while grabbing the wire choking him. Scott grabbed Violet by the neck and pushed her against the wall and she went unconscious. "Ow Scott" Grace said very weak. Brett was laying unconscious on the floor and Grace was about to be. "Grace don't worry we are going to get you out of here" Scott said. "Liam I need Liam" Grace said right before she passed out. "I texted Liam don't worry Grace" Scott said.
Liam and Kira came running in. "Stiles did you call your dad?" Scott asked. "Yes and he is on his way" Stiles replied. 'We got to get Grace and Brett to the animal clinic fast. I will get Brett and Liam can you get Grace?" Scott said. "Yes" Liam said while picking Grace up bridal style. "Dad thank goodness your here Violets in here unconscious and we got to go ok bye" Stiles said as he and everyone else started running to his Jeep. Everyone soon got in the Jeep and luckily it started right away and they drove as fast as they could to the animal clinic.
Once they got there Brett was now conscious and going crazy while Scott tried to hold him down because Deaton had to cut his chest to let the wolves vein out. "Umm guys Grace just woke up and I think she is about to go crazy like Brett" Liam said. "Just hold her down I will do her once he is done" Deaton said. Once Brett had the wolves vein out of him it was time for Grace. "Grace calm down we have to do this to save your life" Stiles said. "Come on Grace please calm down for me" Liam said. Right after Grace calmed down all the wolves vein was let out of her. "Grace?" Liam said. "Yes" Grace said. "Who did you say your parents were?" Liam asked. "The truth is I don't even know. I was told I was adopted but my parents are never home I have not seen them in 2 years" Grace replied. "I can have my dad run a DNA test" Stiles said. "That would be great Stiles" Grace said.
They went to the sheriffs station for the DNA test. "Hey dad can you run a DNA test on Grace here to see who her real parents are?" Stiles asked. "Sure the results might be in an hour or so" Sheriff Stilinski said. "Ok thanks" Grace said. It ad almost been 2 hours until the results were in. "What?" "No way" "this can't be real" "What what's so bad?" Grace asked. Scott replied with "Grace your father is Derek Hale"