Chapter 2

Grace was in her next class hoping Liam was not in that one too. Turns out he was and he sat behind her in that one. Every time Grace was heading to a new class she was crossing her fingers Liam was not in the same class as her. Liam was in all her classes. Every single one.
It was the end of the school day and Grace went to meet up with her friends. "Grace you know lacrosse tryouts are today after school. You should tryout" Taylor insisted. "No I don't want to see Liam after school too" Grace replied. "But it will be fun to have something to do after school and I would have someone to cheer for at the games" Lyla said. "Yeah I will go to every game" Kenzie said. "Ok fine I will tryout. Only if coach lets me" Grace said. "Let's go ask coach then come on" Taylor said as she dragged Grace down the hall.
Taylor and Grace went out on the field to go ask coach if Grace could tryout. "Excuse me coach?" asked Taylor. "Yes" coach replied. "Can my friend Grace tryout for lacrosse?" Taylor asked. "Of corse this team needs good players I don't care if they are boys of girls" coach replied. "Come on Grace let's go get your lacrosse gear on" Taylor insisted. "Fine" Grace replied.
It was finally time for tryouts to start and Grace was really nervous. There weren't very many freshman's trying out mostly juniors that were already on the team including the captain Scott McCall. "Grace don't be nervous you will do great" Taylor said. "But" Grace started but coach blew the whistle before she could finish. "Go Grace tryouts are starting" Taylor said as she pushed Grace into the field. "Get in a line on the field in front of the net. Try to get as many shots as you can" coach said. Everyone got into a line except the goalie. Grace was fifth in line behind to juniors, Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall. Liam was second he made every shot. Scott made more than half but not all. Stiles made about half of his shots. Grace was finally up. She did a warm up throw and then started. She made the first shot, the second shot, the third shot, the fourth shot, the fifth shot, the sixth shot, the seventh shot, the eighth shot, the ninth shot, and the final shot. Grace made every shot. When she went to the back of the line everyone looked at her in shock.
It was the end of individual tryouts and Grace was so happy. "Hey nice job. You are for sure going to make the team" Scott said. "Yeah I bet you're going to take my spot" Stiles said. "Thanks you guys did good too" Grace replied. "Yeah sure" Stiles said sarcastically. "Hey I am going to put you into teams and we are going to play a game of lacrosse" coach yelled. Coach put everyone into teams Grace and Liam were on the same team. The practice game started and Graces team was winning. The game was 10 to 2 and it had only been ten minutes. Liam had the ball and Scott was heading towards him. BAM! Scott and Liam collided knocking Liam to the ground. Liam groaned holding his foot. "He's hurt someone help him!" Grace demanded. "McCall! Why are you injuring my star player!" Coach yelled. "We will take him to a hospital don't worry" Stiles said. "Can I come with I think I twisted my ankle and I would like to have it looked at" Grace lied just so she could make sure Liam was ok. "Sure you will have to sit in the back by him" Stiles said pointing to Liam. "That's fine" Grace replied. They got in Stiles jeep and headed to the hospital.