Chapter Two

I rushed out of the bathroom after realizing that i accidentally took an unnecessarily long shower. I hurriedly put on my work attire and ran down the stairs to see Donghun relaxing on the couch, munching on chips and watching television.

I grabbed my handbag from the maroon coloured armchair next to him. "Donghun, aren't you off to work?" I asked, putting the back of my hand on his forehead to check if he was sick.

Donghun snickered. "I'm not sick. I'm the president. Why would I need to go to work?"

"Dad made a mistake by leaving the company to you, you lazy ass." I said as I hit his shoulder.

"Eui, I'll kill you." he joked in a minorly serious tone.

I sat next to him and wrapped my hands around his right arm. My eyes were fixed onto his, trying to look as cute as possible. 

Donghun sighed. "What do you want this time?"

"Donghun." I called softly and shook his arm, trying my best to gain attention from my own brother.

He scratched the nape of his neck, looking confused as hell. "Now what's with this girl? Go away. Chan is cuter than you." he said, cold as he pushed me away gently.

An irritated look appeared on my face. I sat up and pushed him hard. "So you favor Chan more than me? I'M YOUR SISTER!"

Donghun shut the television off and turned to me. He held both of my hands and looked at me 'lovingly'. "So what do you want me to do for you on this beautiful morning, my beautiful sister?" he asked sarcastically.

I smiled. "Can you please drive me to work? Please please pretty please?"

"Eui, you have a personal driver. Now go to work or you'll be late." he grunted as he turned the screen back on.

"But I don't wanna go with him. He scares me. And he's no fun too." I shook his arm again as I tried for the last time.

Donghun finally agreed. "But I'm only doing this because you're gonna be late to work. Don't ever ask me to do this again."

I nodded happily. We both entered Donghun's car and he started driving as soon as I fastened my seat belt. Halfway to my workplace, his phone rang. Donghun answered the call with words i couldn't really make out and suddenly made a U-turn.

"Donghun, where are you going?!" I asked in shock at the sudden turn.

"Somewhere. I just need to pick someone up and then I'll send you to work." he replied with his eyes focused on the road.

I stayed quiet while looking at the road in front of us. According to my watch, I was gonna be late no matter what.

Donghun finally pulled over somewhere at the side of the road. There were a few cars. I expected someone's car broke down and the other car owners trying to help.

Donghun then lowered his side of the window. "Jun, get in!"

Now hold on a fucking second. Jun?!

"Ah, Donghun. You're finally here." said Jun before entering the car and sitting on the backseat. He stared at me through the front-view mirror of the car. I immediately looked away.

"What about your car?" Donghun asked.

"Don't worry. I asked one of mine to handle it." Jun replied calmly.

"Okay. Now let's drop you off at work." said Donghun as he continued the drive to my workplace.

A few minutes of silence passed and we finally reached our destination. I got out of the car followed by Jun. I was a bit puzzled though, as to why he exited the car along with me when he should be somewhere else.

Before I left for work, Donghun called me through his window to give me a peck on my forehead. I rubbed my forehead quickly to make sure there was no saliva left on my face. "What was that for?" I said with a disgusted face.

"What? You're my sister, aren't you?

I shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. Bye now. See you at home."

As i was walking into the building, Jun followed my every step. I turned around and saw him just standing straight with his hands in his pocket, smiling at me.

"What?" he giggled.

"What are you doing here, Jun?" I asked with an annoyed tone.

He didn't answer but stepped forward, closer to me. "Good. You remember me."

I slowly stepped backwards. "Go away, you dipshit." I mumbled.

"I heard that. And by the way, I work here." he finally answered my question from earlier.

I gasped. "What? You liar."

"Eui, I own this place." he said.

I was speechless. The first day I got here, a woman greeted me and I've thought of her as the one who runs the company ever since.

"But the president is a woman, isn't it?" I asked in a slow tone, trying to cover up my embarrassment.

Jun chuckled. "Song Hara? She's my secretary. I was probably on a business trip when you first got here." he said. I didn't reply but stayed quiet the whole time. "Unbelievable. You've been working here for almost half a year and you don't even know who you work for. I'm deeply upset, Lee Eui." said Jun with a pout to end his sentence.

I hung my head low. "I'm sorry." I finally replied in a lower volume than before.

"Do you know what time is it, by the way? You're late. And that's the second time you've upset me, Eui." he said before holding my chin up to face him. "You need to be punished."

I pushed his hand away. "Excuse me?" I exclaimed.

"Go out to lunch with me. Be late and you'll see what'll happen next." he said in a more annoying tone as he blew a kiss at me and entered the building, leaving me behind.