chapter three

i was doing work at my desk when a pretty familiar lady walked up to me. i gave her a smile.

"do you need help with anything, hara?" i asked politely.

hara shook her head. "mr.park. he needs you at his office."

okay, what the f-

i scratched my head. "sorry, hara. i'm kinda busy now so can you tell him that i can't help him with anything and he doesn't need me?"

"sorry, eui. no can do. boss needs you at his office right now." hara insisted.

i let out a loud sigh and checked the time on my watch. little did i know that it was already lunch time.

"okay okay i'll go." i said as i stood up from my chair and made my way to the ceo's office.

i knocked on jun's door three times. "come in." he ordered from the other side.

i opened the door slowly and let myself in. the room was huge with a small chandelier on the ceiling and some couches in front of his table. jun was sitting on one of them.

"sit down, lee." he said as he pointed towards the sofa in front of him.

i obeyed. as i was wearing a skirt, i had to slightly tilt my legs to the side so that jun won't be able to see what he's not supposed to see.

jun looked at my watch and pointed towards it. "what time is it now?"

"it's 1.30 pm, mr. park." i answered while trying my best to avoid eye contact.

jun got up from his seat and walked towards me. he bowed down to level his face in front of mine. my back was already one with the sofa. our faces were inches apart but he kept on moving his face closer to mine. at one point, i could already feel his hot breath on my face.

 at one point, i could already feel his hot breath on my face

(im sorry)

(im sorry)

"lee eui." he breathed out.

jun had his hand on my cheek. he looked into my eyes, then down to my cheeks, my nose and then my lips. upon staring at my lips, he bit his.

"you know, i don't like it when my employees avoid eye contact." he whispered.

i was already shaking. "s-s-sorry, mr. park. i won't ever do that again."

he smiled. suddenly, the door burst open. "mr. park, y-" hara said before cutting herself off. she was probably shocked.

jun immediately stood up straight and put his hands into his pocket. "how many times do i have to tell you, hara? knock before entering!" he said, looking uneasy as the veins on his neck was bulging out.

hara bowed. "i'm sorry, mr. park."

"clear my schedule for today and get the fuck out." he said to hara before switching his attention to me. "i have something else to do."

"yes, mr. park." said hara before leaving the office and closing the door.

"whoops." he giggled.

fuck. he's adorable.

wait what?

no, he's not, eui.

i tried to run away and exit his office but he managed to grab my hand before i could do so. "where are you going? don't you remember your punishment?

"yes. about that. i'll pay. now let's go." i said before exiting his office. he trailed behind me and we made our way to the lobby.

"since my car broke down, and you obviously don't have a driver's license, let's just walk." he said before holding my hand.

i let myself go. "but i have a driver. i'll call him right now." i said as i whipped my phone out of my pocket.

"i, too, have a driver, ms. lee. but won't that make it less private?" he said.

then you should've called for your driver instead of calling donghun for help.

"i asked donghun to pick me up for the sole reason of seeing you to start off my day." said jun while keeping that annoying smirk on his face.

so now he can read minds?

"now shut the crap." he said as he grabbed my hand once again. "let's go."

i fucking hope no one who works here would see jun and i together like this.

we were walking on the streets, hand in hand. i started to feel uncomfortable. "mr. park, i think you can let go now."

"no." he said, tightening his grip and putting both of our hands into the pocket of his coat.

jun finally pulled me into a chinese restaurant. as soon as we were brought to our table, jun let go of my hand.

we ordered our food and then began to eat after it had been served on the table.

"eui?" he called. "i'll pay for everything."

"no, mr. park. i'll pay." i replied.

jun put his chopsticks on the table. "you are one hella stubborn woman." he chuckled. "you were only punished to go out to lunch with me. i never said you should pay."

i think the real punishment was you molesting me.

"fine." i responded before i continued engulfing the food in front of me.

"and please call me jun next time."

i only nodded as there was food in my mouth.

"oh, and by the way. have you fallen for me yet, eui?" he suddenly asked.

i tried to stay calm but i couldn't. i felt so irritated. i finished what was left in my mouth and cleaned up with a piece of tissue.

"i know it had just been a while since you made the bet. but i thought you forgot about it and wanted to start anew. well i guess i was wrong. you're just the same jun i first met." i stood up and left him alone. my appetite was gone.

"eui, wait!"