Chapter Three (Sorta Revised)

A/N Hey guys... Sorry. Stuff's been going on lately, and I was too busy to write. No worries! I'm back! Anyways, Here's the new chap.

Percy appeared near the entrance to camp. He was excited at the prospect of meeting his old friends. As for Annabeth... well couples do break up if stuff didn't work out. He was depressed for a while before he got over it. It was for the best. Now that he thought of it, Annabeth would almost be in her thirties. Percy smiled wistfully as he flicked his hood back on and walked into camp.

It was dinner time at camp. Annabeth sat down at the Athena table with her little half sisters and brothers. She and her boyfriend, a boy named Chris Rowan, lived in the big house sort of as a teaching assistant. Chris... well he was a mortal. Luckily he was clear-sighted, so it made the explaining part much more easier.

Annabeth watched as Chiron stepped onto the stage, and the pavilion fell silent. "As you all know, today we will have our customary capture the flag with the hunters, who will be arriving shortly." Percy's smile dropped a little at that. More people meant more people to protect, and honestly, he wasn't used to helping people nowadays. Most of the time he was alone, and if he wasn't, it was with the creator in the void.

Percy slowly stepped out from his hiding spot behind some trees. The attention of the entire pavilion was turned towards him, and he fidgeted nervously. "Who are you?" Dionysus asked lazily, like he couldn't care less. Percy cracked a smile. "Why, you fat old drunk, I'm Peter Johnson!"

The campers gasped at Percy's blatant disrespect towards the god of wine. Dionysus looked at his with a slight glare. "Who do you think you are to address me like that?" Percy chuckled. "Who do you think you are to call me Peter then?" Dionysus frowned and Percy could imagine the gears in his little head turn. The god tilted his head before he looked straight at Percy. "Where have you been the past decade?"

The campers were all confused. None more than Annabeth. She was a daughter of Athena, and she hated not knowing. She regarded the seventeen year old boy before her. "Can you just tell us who you are?" Percy glanced at Annabeth. "I could. What's the magic word?" He teased. Annabeth clenched her fist in anger. Her boyfriend Chris took her hand in his and gave it a gentle squeeze. A motion not gone unnoticed by Percy who visibly slumped.

Dionysus decided it was time to stop beating around the bush. "That is Percy Jackson." The campers gasped as they heard the name. He was a hero in everyone's mind, even in the Ares campers. They had all heard of his achievements, and they were very impressive. Annabeth's jaw fell. Percy hadn't grown at all! He still had the physique he had ten years ago, though he was a bit more muscular and a bit taller, topping him off at 6 foot.

Percy pulled his hood down and walked towards Chiron, who had tears in his eyes. "Where have you been?" The old centaur asked before he gave Percy a bone-breaking hug.

Dionysus rolled his eyes. "That still doesn't answer my question." Percy pulled away. "I've been around, talking with the creator, killing monsters and stuff." Dionysus blinked a few times before he shook his head. "Be serious Perry." Percy laughed. "Haha! You think I'm joking, aren't you? I can prove that I'm not. There's a monster army coming in..." he held out five fingers and slowly put them down one by one. As soon as the last finger fell, an army burst through the woods.

The leading monsters were hulking giants. They held double edged axes and they crashed right into the barrier. The whole camp shook as the giants crashed into the barrier.

As if just on cue, a dozen girls leapt appeared behind the army, much to the surprise of the three parties. Percy groaned loudly before muttering something, which Chiron heard as, "Screw it Chaos." Half of the monster army blew up as Percy snapped his fingers. The campers looked at him in surprise before they ran towards the armory.

Percy just smirked as he took Riptide out. He flicked the cap off and brandished the bronze sword. Then he charged straight at the army.

Artemis was extremely surprised to find herself and the hunt to be in the middle of a monster army after flashing away from their former campsite. Artemis had orders from her father to check on the camp. At first she had thought they were in the wrong place, but then she saw the pine tree and the golden fleece clearly in the distance. A determined look appeared on her face as she drew her bow. The hunters followed suit with the exception of Thalia, who drew her spear and Aegis.

What surprised her even more was to see a figure charge at the monster army, alone with just a sword. He looked like he was flying as he covered the ground between him and the monster army in less than a second. He let loose a war cry as he reached the first monster.

The giant swing it's giant axe at the demigod but Percy easily sidestepped it. Percy then leapt onto the axe and ran up the giant's arm. The giant released his grip on the axe and tried to swat Percy off, but to no avail. Percy planted his foot on the giants shoulder and slashed the giant's head clean off it's neck.

The army was shocked. The feat itself was nothing special, but the speed was unfathomable. Percy's grin grew wider as he became a blur, killing monsters left and right easily.

Every one of his attacks were on point and deadly. He was a tornado of destruction and death, literally. A small hurricane was forming as Percy slashed his way through the monsters. "A little help here? Not that I can't handle it, but help would be appreciated!" Percy's voice rang across camp. Artemis snapped out of her shock and managed to shoot the last monster just before Percy got to it.

"Dang it." He cursed as he walked towards the hunters. Artemis studied the boy before her. He had a thin layer of sweat covering his body, but he was barely panting. Artemis looked up into his face and almost gasped. He had raven black hair and sea green eyes. The only thing was, small vortex like swirls sometimes appeared in his eyes, but that only added onto his appeal. "Lady Artemis." He said as he bowed his head. "Perseus." Artemis said with a stiff nod. The hunters all glared at him with the exception of one. "Percy?" Thalia whispered. Percy looked at her before nodding slightly. Thalia surged forward, only to knee him in he balls.

Everyone expected Percy to kneel over in pain, but the only thing that happened was Thalia jumping back, holding her knee in pain. "What was that?" She yelled as a bruise formed on her knee. Percy rubbed his neck. "That's part of my armor. Sorry." But the glint in his eyes showed that he was everything but that. Thalia grunted in pain before a huge thunderbolt struck Percy. Annabeth couldn't help but gasp. The smoke cleared to reveal Percy standing there with a shit-eating smile on his face. "Sorry Thals. That won't work either." Thalia scowled before she stepped forward and slapped Percy hard across the face.

"Ouch."

Thalia stepped backwards with a smug smile on her face. "But that will."