Chapter Ten

A/N I managed to type this with only my left arm!I am sooo proud of myself.On with the chappie:

Percy's POV

I was mindlessly slashing at monsters.The monsters attacked Dameson's hut everyday, and I know it's my fault.I turned around and stabbed an empousai through her stomach. 'Percy.'Dameson called from his hut. 'Coming.'I replied.I wiped the sweat from my forehead and walked back to the hut. 'I think we need to build defences. 'I told him.Dameson grunted. 'I can't fend off so many monsters everyday.It's wearing me down.'I said tiredly. He grunted again.This was how our conversations went:I say something.Dameson grunts.Then repeat. 'I'll see what I can do.' Dameson replied.He and I have grown real close.

The next day,when I was about to make my trip to the River Phlegethon when an army of monsters amassed in front of me. 'Well well well.The Hero of Olympus ends up in me again.'A deep voice chuckled. 'Tartarus.'I groaned.Tartarus slowly walked towards me. 'You see,I am here to make an offer.Join us and help us destroy Olympus.'I shook my head. 'No thanks.'I replied. 'So be it.'He said menacingly. He was about to do something when Chaos appeared out of thin air. 'Now,Tartarus,what have I said?'She purred.I swear I saw Tartarus blush. 'I was,erm,just trying to...'He stammered. 'Just don't do that again.'Chaos cut him off.Tartarus looked down and disappeared. 'Did you just seduce your son?'I asked,my ADHD acting up once again.She frowned. 'It depends on how you see it.For example,you dated that daughter of Athena,right?'I nodded hesitantly. 'Then you were technically dating your niece.'She ended.I pictured the Olympian family tree in my mind. 'Oh shoot.'I groaned. 'I'm dating my cousin.'I facepalmed myself.Chaos giggled. 'I have to go now.Just don't get yourself in a mess again.'She said cheerfully and disappeared. 'What the heck happened?'I said to myself.I then continued my trek towards the River of Fire.

When I arrived,I saw a bunch of monsters.Nad by a bunch I mean about a hundred.What the hell?I thought to myself.I decided to check them out.I sneaked towards the monsters and saw a bunch of silver tents down the river. Silver tents?I thought.I sneaked around the monsters camp and walked towards the tents. 'We still haven't found him,and we're surrounded by monsters!'A familiar voice yelled. 'Chill,we can take this slowly.'Another voice replied soothingly. 'We can't take this slowly!The later we find Kelp Head,the bigger the chance we find his body.'She said nervously.Ah,so they're looking for me.I walked into the tent.

'Hey.'I said calmly.Thalia froze.So did the other hunter whose name I forgot. 'Percy?'She asked.I nodded with a grin. 'Where have you been?'She yelled. 'Geez.I've been in Tartarus.'I replied.Thalia rolled her eyes. 'You guys need help with the monsters?'I asked.Thalia nodded reluctantly. 'Well,I'll help you.'She beamed. 'How can we get out of this hell hole?'Thalia then asked.I shrugged. 'I tried to go the the Doors of Death,but they're surrounded by monsters.'I told them. 'Plus,we have to have someone stay here and hold the Doors open....'I told them.Thalia glanced at me. 'So one of us is going to stay here?'I nodded. 'Gods...'She started to sob.This was so not Thalia.I patted her on the back. 'There has to be a way.'I assured her.She smiled and motioned to the other hunters.'Guess who's back?'She asked.Phoebe glared at me.'Boy,have you seen Percy Jackson?'She growled.I smirked and nodded.'Where is he?If you lied,I will kill you.'She snarled.'You seriously didn't recognize me?'I exclaimed.She looked at me for a minute before she hugged me.The rest of the hunt followed suit.Then as if on cue,the monsters attacked.

(A/N Hey!Sorry for such a short chapter,but I wanted to update as soon as possible.My doctor says my arm is healing nicely,so I'll be updating normally in no time.P.S. By normally,I mean about two chapters a week,each of them around 1.5-2.5k)