Chapter Four

A/N And I'm back! I'm very very sorry guys, but I'll be very honest; I was planning to abandon this fic. But, when I was scrolling through Wattpad on my alt account, I saw how.... errr successful this fic had become, and I just had to finish it! So yeah. With that said, here's the newest update to this fic.

"So where have you been the last few years?" Thalia demanded. Percy scratched his cheek awkwardly. "Around, I guess," The immortal demigod dodged just in time to evade Thalia's slap.

Gritting her teeth, Thalia sent Percy a death glare. Percy, on his part, stayed calm. "Anyways, I'm not here for shits and giggles," He received several bored looks and raised his hands in surrender. "What?! I really am!" Percy exclaimed.

"Then why are you here, Perseus?" Artemis asked, leaning forwards in a voice that clearly meant she didn't want to beat around the bush. Percy nodded, shifting into his 'business' personality...... before reclining in his chair with a sigh.

"Tartarus will rise," Percy said bluntly. Que the gasps and several unbelieving stares. "And he'll fuck shit up here." The champion of Chaos added with a smile.

Thalia snorted at the poor attempt to make a joke, but she knew it was necessary. The tension was thick in the Big House, and she was glad that Percy was still the same snarky, sarcastic and easygoing Seaweed Brain that she knew and loved....

Which reminds her that she needed to ask why he was glancing at Annabeth every now and then.

"So what are you going to do?" Artemis inquired. Percy tilted his head. "Defeat him, of course," Standing up and stretching, he looked out of the window. "That's why I'm here- To stop Tartarus." With a heavy sigh, Percy walked out of the room, not leaving a second glance.

The moment he had stepped foot out of the room, the room burst into nervous chatters. "Quiet!" Chiron boomed, and room fell silent again. "We will not get anywhere from just talking amongst ourselves. Lady Artemis, if you could notify Lord Zeus, then please do so." Chiron shot Artemis a pleading glance. Nodding stiffly, Artemis turned to Thalia. "Tell the hunters to make camp near the borders. We will leave tomorrow once I get back." After getting Thalia's agreement, Artemis disappeared in a small flash. Thalia left shortly afterwards, heading off to rally the hunters.

Annabeth stared at the door quietly. "Annie, you okay?" Chris asked concernedly. "Was it that weird guy? Did he hurt you before?"

Annabeth smiled painfully. "No..... It's nothing," Standing up and clapping her hands, she put on her serious face. "Right; With another war on the horizon, we're going to have to change our daily schedules a bit." Chiron nodded. "Chiron?" The cabin counsellor of the Hypnos cabin spoke up, which surprised every one else in the room.

"Yes, Derek?" The trainer of heroes inquired. "Do you think we'll win this?" Derek asked quietly. The room fell silent, and stares were directed towards Chiron from all directions, including Annabeth's. "No," Chiron replied solemnly. "Truthfully, I don't. If Tartarus, the lord of the Pit, is after Olympus, then I truly don't think we stand a chance. All we can do, is hope that Percy can lead us through this."

Line Break

Percy sighed as he entered the Poseidon cabin. "Good old memories....." Sitting down on his old bed, he smiled fondly, remembering the good times he had in the camp.

The son of Poseidon was about to flash back to Chaos' realm when a silver flash alerted him to the arrival of a deity. "Perseus," Artemis said coldly. "My father requested for you to be at our meeting."

Percy sighed again, this time out of annoyance. "Fine," He stood up and adjusted his hoodie. "Let's go."

Line Break