Chapter Eight

Percy/Thomas' POV

I woke up and found a note under my pillow.It read 'The lake.After breakfast.'I smiled.It had to be Artemis.

After breakfast, I went to the lake and waited for Artemis.She arrived after a few minutes.I morphed into my normal form and stood up. She slapped me. "What?Do you have a problem?"I demanded. "Nope!Just getting a little revenge on you for calling me auntie."I smirked and she slapped me again. "Okay,why did you call me here?"I asked. "Just wanted to spend time with you.Any objections?"She asked.I shook my head and smiled.She sat next to me and I pushed her.She fell into the water. "Perseus!"She shrieked.She flailed around and swung her arms wildly. "Wait....You don't know how to swim?"I asked incredulously.She nodded and gasped for air. "Help me!"She yelled.I smiled but shook my head.She flailed around some more and went under.I immediately dived into the lake and grabbed her.I pulled her onto the shore and she coughed. "Perseus."She glared at me.I whimpered.She looked stunning when she was angry,but there was a chance that she'll kill me. "Don't do that.Ever again."She said seriously before smiling. "So,tell me about how you met Chaos."I gaped at her. "What?"She laughed.One minute she's trying to kill me,the next she's being nice to me.What is wrong with her?I recounted how I met him after that night where we confessed our secrets. "Seems like Chaos has a certain amount of interest in you."I facepalmed. "I just want to love a peaceful life."I groaned. "Well,it won't be peaceful if you're dating me."She joked.I blushed and the conch horn blew. "What is it?It's not lunchtime yet."Artemis frowned. "Two people are missing.You'd better go back."I nodded and morphed into my alter ego. Artemis pecked me on the cheek before I left. Gods,why am I so lucky?I thought to myself. Artemis,the maiden goddess likes me!I smiled and walked back to the cabins.

Artemis' POV

I haven't been this happy since.....forever.Being together with Percy makes me very happy,even if he's a bit annoying at times.And to think he wouldn't return my feelings.I thought as I returned to the hunters camp.

"Milady,Tracy's missing!"Thalia exclaimed as I stepped near our camp.I growled. "If anything happens to her,I will personally kill every boy in the camp."Thalia flinched at my harsh words. "Understandable,milady,but we have to find her first."I nodded stiffly.That Daniel is my biggest suspicion.I thought as I walked towards the sword arena,where Daniel and his lackeys usually hung out.

Percy/Thomas' POV

I returned to the Hermes cabin to find a very nervous Julia. "Thomas!"She squealed,making my eardrums bleed. "We thought you went missing!"I laughed. "It's okay.Whose the other mussing person?"I asked,concerned. "It's Tracy.From the hunters."She replied.I growled. Looks like I had to have another long talk with my half-brother.

I burst into the arena,scowling. "Where is she?"I roared.On the other side of the arena,another person said the same thing at the same time.I looked at who it was and saw that it was my new girlfriend,Artemis.We both blushed for a second before recomposing ourselves. "Where is she,Daniel?"Artemis sneered.My dad suddenly flashed in and yelled. "Don't touch my son,you huntress!"He raised his trident at her.I stepped forward and grabbed Daniel.I held a knife to his throat. "Tell him to release the girl first."I said coldly. Poseidon's eyes narrowed. "Don't you know who I am?"He asked.I nodded. "Poseidon,god of the sea,earth shaker,creator of horses."My dad nodded. "So who are you to tell me what to do?"He lowered his trident. "Well,maybe because I have your favorite son in my custody."I replied.He then raised his trident at me. "Demigod,unhand him at once or you will taste my wrath."He bellowed. "Tell him to release the hunter named Tracy."Poseidon raised his eyebrows. "What hunter?"He asked. "Dad,I didn't do anything.Do you trust them more than me,your son?"He said in an innocent voice.Dad glared at me. "Indeed. I believe my son is innocent."Artemis suddenly spoke up. "Well I believe he's not."My dad glared at her. "Artemis,are you questioning my judgement?"Artemis flinched.I slowly dug the dagger deeper into Daniel's throat.Daniel screamed in pain and my dad raised his trident. "So be it."He said ominously before he raised his hand and the whole lake crashed down on me.