The Audition

Jihee's view

Today I woke up and got ready right away. I took a quick shower and put on light blue ripped jeans and a sweatshirt on. Before I left I listened to some music. Today SM Entertainment and BigHit Entertainment are having auditions for everyone who wanted to be a K-pop idol. I signed up. And if you were wondering I live in Seoul, South Korea. I speak fluent English and Korean. By the way, my name is Kim Ji Hee and I'm 16 and in high school. And I live alone.

First, I went to SM Entertainment to audition for Girls Generation and Twice, but they were out of spots for auditions. Later, I went to BigHit Entertainment to audition. I started to look around. I saw some posters that said that there are bands looking for members. So, I went around to see if other groups were avilable for auditions. I came across a poster that read the following,"BTS is looking for an 8th member." This is my chance to show off my talent, I thought to myself. I went into the room with the name BTS.

When I walked in I heard them whispering something I couldn't quite catch. "Hi, what's your name?" Namjoon asked me. "My name is Kim Ji Hee. I'm fluent in English, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, and all Korean Dialects." I replied with a smile. "Can you sing and dance any song?" Jimin asked. "Yeah." I said. I went to the middle of the room and tied my hair up in a quick messy bun. I started to dance and sing to "Gangsta". 

While I was dancing, I noticed that they were writing things on their papers. By the time they were done writing, I was already done. They were all wispering something to eachother I couldn't really catch. "That was good!" Yoongi said in amusement. "Thanks." I thanked him with a smile. "Wow, your smile is beautiful." Hoseok responded smiling at me. "Hyung, dont be like that. She is beautiful from head to toes." Jungkook replied to the comment and gave me his bunny smile. "No, she is not beautiful..." Jin said with a smirk. They were all giving him death glares which was funny. I giggled. "She is gourgeous!" Jin continued and winked at me. "Yeah it's true." Taehyung commented.

"Well, anyways, no matter how much we want to compliment you, I think you should go." Namjoon said sadly. Why did he say that so sadly, I thought to myself. "Oh, okay." I replied with a smile and waved as I started to walk out of the room. "Hey, wait!" Jimin yelled out. "What is it, Jimin oppa?" I asked as I turned around. "Ooooohhh, Jimin, she called you oppa!" the rest of the members yelled out just to embarrass him. I giggled. "Make sure to have your tv on the news channel tomorrow at 6 p.m, cause that's when we will announce the 8th memeber." he replied shyly. "Okay!" I replied with a smile and waved at them. "BYE!" they all yelled. "Bye, oppas, bye Jungkook-ah!" I yelled back at them and when I turned around to see their reaction, they were all embarrassed and their faces were red. 

I left the building and went to the mall and spent about 5 hours there just shopping. I went to a clothes store and went to look for the best outfit for tomorrow. I found a white crop top, black, ripped jeans, a black beanie that says"Board out of my wings", a black, mini backpack, more earbuds, cause you know why not and some black boots.I also got some other sets of clothes so I can wear as well. I bought them and went back home. I tried the outfit on and I looked good, not to brag. I took it off and put on shorts and a tank-top.

I went down stairs to eat dinner. I made pasta and chicken. I ate and watched a scary movie by myslef, which was really sad because I got scared by myself. After the movie ended I went to the kitchen and cleaned up what I used and went back to my room. "Alexa, play some k-pop music." I told Alexa. "Yes, Ji Hee." she replied and played some of their music. I ended up falling asleep and woke up around 1 pm. 

Thank you for reading.

Word Count:735