The News

Jihee's View

"Oh god, I'm so late!" I yelled as I got up. Just then my phone rang with the schools phone number. I picked up, " Hello?" I said. "Miss. Kim you are super late." the principal said in a scary voice. "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, it won't happen again." I said a bit panicked. "Dont worry, I sent your homework and assigments with one of my students. He will go to your place right after school." he replied. Did he just say he! I thought to myself. "Uhh yeah ok thank you sir." I responded and ended the call.

I got ready and weared a black shirt and black ripped jeans. I curled my hair and did my make up. At around 4:30pm my doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and opened the door. "Umm, hi does Kim Ji Hee live here." they guy said looking down at his paper. "Yeah, thats me." I replied cheerfully. "Well, here you go all the paper work from school. Oh and the notes are there as well." he replied handing me the pile of paper. It was kind of heavy. "Thank you have a nice day!" I yelled happily before closing the door. Wow, he's kind of cute. I thought to myself. I went to the kitchen and set the papers on the counter. 

I got my computer out and started to do my homework. Thats when I remembered what Jimin said. "The news!" I yelled and ran to the living room. It was 5:55pm. "Just in time." I told myself. When I changed the channel to the news they were on. (On the TV) "We had some really amazing auditions, but we only need one of these people." RM said. "We are happy to anounce that our new member is..." RM continued. At this moment I was infront of the TV and I crossed my fingers. "Kim Ji Hee!" they all yelled out. I froze, I couldn't belive what I just heard. "YES, I'M THE NEW MEMBER!" I yelled. I was supper excited. I called my friend Kidoh. "Hey Kidoh Oppa." I said. "Hey wassup." he replied. "Guess what?!" I replied almost screaming. "What?" he asked. "I'm the new member of BTS!" I yelled thru the phone. "HEY, don't scream." he replied in an angry voice. "Sorry Oppa." I stated. "I'm so proud of you tho. Congrats." he replied. "Thanks." I said back. "A celebration party?" I asked. "Don't start without me." he replied. I hang up.

I got everything ready and finished the little homework I had left before he came. I heard the door bell. "IT'S OPEN!" I yelled. Kidoh came in running. "So, what do you want to do first?" he asked with excitement. "Let's go eat ice cream!" I yelled with the same amount of excitement. We went out to eat ice cream. "What a coincidence, your new band is here as well." Kodoh wispered in my ear. "Aish, shut up Oppa." I said back. I thought they wouldn't reconize me but they did. Right after we got our ice cream Jin called me over. "Hey, Ji Hee." Jin said with a smile. "Oh, hey Jin oppa." I replied with a smile. I started to walk towards them and I told Kidoh to come with me. He hesitated but I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me. 

Sorry if this chapter was short. Thank you for reading.

Word Count:573