Bad Girl Side Shows

. When I woke up I saw the boys half dressed, but me being me didn't care and went to go get my clothes."Morning Jihee."they all greeted me in unison."Morning."I replied back. They saw how I was unbothered by them being half dressed and asked me,"Hey, why aren't you screaming or panicking?" So, I replied,"I'm kind of used to it, I mean I lived with four boys before and we are gonna have to get used to it since we have to share rooms and dressing rooms as well." They just nodded in agreement. We all just weared casual clothing like ripped jeans, converse, a sweatshirt or a hoodie and our masks.

 "Where should we go?"I asked."Don't know. Where do you guys want to go?"Namjoon asked."The amusement park!"Hoseok yelled out in excitement."Alright let's go."Jin said and we got in the van.I was super happy, it was the first time in a while that I came to an amusement park.Hobi pulled me out of the van since we got there but, I wasn't paying attention."What should we ride first?"I asked Hobi since he was holding onto my hand."Let's go one that horse thing."he suggested."But that's for little kids."Namjoonie said."Alright, let's go!"I yelled out as I dragged Hobi.When we got there the person that controlled the ride looked at us weirdly."How old are you guys?"he asked."I'm 16, so I am still a little kid."I said. He just nodded and let us in.I got on a white horse while, Hobi got on a blue horse.We were laughing and having fun on the ride.Even though the kids there and some of the adults were looking at us with weird looks we didn't care, we were having the best time of our lives there.Once the ride was over we got off and started to look for the others.

 I kind of got lost since I let go of Hobi's hand to go to the restroom. When I got out of there, I started to look around."Hey there pretty lady."I heard someone with a deep voice behind me.I turned around and was dragged by the man into an alley between the restrooms and the amusement park.I got pinned to the wall with extreme force.I winced in pain, since the wall was made out of bricks."What do you want?"I asked."I want you, of course."he replied with a smirk."Why would you want me?"I asked with anger in my voice."Because you're really pretty and you were the first girl I noticed."he replied smoothly."Pfft."I just rolled my eyes at the man."Now, don't give me attitude."he said stermly."I can do whatever I want, you are not my boss."I replied. He let go of my hands and pinned me by the shoulders."Listen to me or else I'll have to punish you."he said teasingly."What can you do to me?"I asked sarcasticly."Oh, you don't want to know."he said simply.He started to force himself on me when I heard footsteps."Where can she be?"I heard a familiar voice ask."I don't know she just came to the restroom."I heard someone else reply.I heard other voices and more steps coming closer. "You won't get away with this."I said loudly. I knew the boys were near by so I did it on purpose."Shut your mouth, would you?"he said as he covered my mouth with his hand."I heard her voice she is near by."I heard Jimin say.He's distracted this is my chance, I thought to myself.

I kicked him in the low part and he winced in pain.He let go of me since I knew that was going to be his reaction, I tried running away. But he caught me and threw me a punch but I blocked it right on time."You don't know who you are messing with."I told him boldly."Hmph."he said.He threw more punches and kicks at me but I dogged them and blocked them. I started to fight back my self.He was surprised that I knew how to fight so he started to get more violent.He punched me a few times giving me bruises and making my lip bleed. I punched him in the stomach and he yelled out in pain."Aaah!" he yelled out. I just started laughing. I saw the boys from the corner of my eye, but I was out of control I didn't care if they saw me like this or fighting someone.I kicked the man again, but he got up and punched me back.I knew what to do then, the boys I hanged out with they teached me all of the weak points of the body that everyone had. I punched him on the side of his throat near his jawline. He immediately fell to the floor, knocked out.Wow, who many people have lost to me by knockout,I thought as I smiled to myself.Then, more guys came out from behind the trashcans.

I smirked as I saw how they all looked at the man on the floor. They turned to me and had angry expresions on their faces. "What did you do to him?"one of the men asked."I just teached him not to mess with me."I replied as I walked closer to them.They started to back up. "Are you scared?"I asked mockingly."No."they all replied. One of them charged at me and punched me on my side. I winced but punched him back. At this moment the band was looking at me with scared expresions. I just smirked, "Come at me!"I yelled at them. They all surrounded me and started to hit me. I fought back and knocked most of them out. I punched one of them in the face and knocked him down. One man grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I hit him in the stomach with my elbow and in the face with my fist. I broke his nose since I felt blood on my hand. Another man cam at me and grabbed my hands. I hit him with my knee right in his stomach, he released my hands and I grabbed him by his hair and smacked his head against the wall.

The other men were staring at me with shoocked expresions. "You can't beat me."I spat at them. They were all furious and came at me. I fought and knocked most of them out again. Now there was only four left.I smirked and I let out an evil laugh. Before they knew it I was behind them and knocked two of them to the floor. The other two pinned me to the wall and started to punch my torso. I just laughed and they just kept on punching me harder. I kicked one of them on their side and the other one right in the face."It's a good thing I'm flexable."I told myself as I looked at the men. One of them got back up and punched me in the face and took me down to the floor. I got up and punched him with twice as much force that he used in that punch, then I kicked him to the wall and he was out cold. The other three men surrendered, I let them go, but they went the wrong way.

I laughed as I was now infront of them once again. I punched one of them in the throat and he fell to the floor. The other men looked at me terrified. I gave them a devilish smile and punched them on their side. They winced in pain but were still able to throw some more punches. I was tired, so some of their punches got me but some didn't. "Is that all you have?"I asked teasingly. I hit one of them and threw him to the wall and that made his head bleed, he was out. Alright one more to go and I won't go easy on him. He kicked me and sent me towards the wall. I got his head smacked it into the wall and kicked him in the stomach. I threw him to the wall and looked at him. I looked at all of the men that were on the floor, one of them was still able to move. I put my foot on his face and pushed it against the floor."Now, I'll let you go, but if I hear people talking about this or even the police looking for a suspect that had to do with abuse near the amusement park, I'll find you and I won't go easy on you."I threatened him. He got up and ran past the boys. I looked at the rest of the men, I went to the trash can and found some empty beer bottles. I put them in their hands so just incase the police came and saw this they would know why. I laughed as I saw them out cold and all beaten up. "Can't belive they lost to a girl younger than them."I laughed out loud.I was all bruised up and bleeding, my body hurt like hell.

Word Count:1487