The Past and The Present

Jihee's view

"Who is he? Oh, no offense." Taehyung asked. "He's my..." I started to reply, but Kidoh cut me off. "I'm her boyfriend." he continued. I gave him the "what was that for" stare. So he gives me the "just follow along" stare.

"Oh." they all said. "Do you guys want to join us?" Hoseok asked. "Sure." Kidoh replied. We sat with them and started talking. "So if you don't mind, can I ask how old are you?" Jungkook asked pointing at me. "I'm 16." I replied."Look,Jungkook-ah now you have a noona." Jimin teased. They were all shocked. "You are pretty young." Yoongi said. "Do you live alone?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah, my parents left me." I replied looking down. My eyes got watery but I held the tears in. "Wow, I can't your parents would leave such an angel alone." Jimin stated. "Yeah, but I got over that already and I'm better off with out parents." I said back. "You are a really though young lady." Taehyung said. "I get that a lot." I replied with a giggle. We kept on talking and we laughed a lot.

We were about to leave when Namjoon caught my attention. "Hey, before you leave, we are meeting up tomorrow in the building, at 8:30 in the morning kay?" Namjoon said. "Yeah, okay." I replied with a smile. "Da-eum e bwa!" they shouted. "Da-eum e bwa!" I yelled back. After Kidoh took me back home, I went to my room and took a shower. I put my pj's on and went down stairs to eat dinner. After I ate I put my homework in my bag back. I'm glad tomorrow is Saturday. I thought to my self. It was still early but I had to wake up early tomorrow. So I went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up at 6:25 in the morning. "Ugh, it's too early.", I groaned. I was about to go back to sleep when I remembered we had a meeting today. "Shoot!I need to get ready!", I yelled at myself. I got up took a quick shower and got ready. I weared black ripped jean, a white shirt,adidas, a black beannie and a leather jacket. 

As I walked thru the city to the building, a lot of people were looking at me

As I walked thru the city to the building, a lot of people were looking at me.Some people where making way for me, which I found weird. Espacially the girls, they were giving me death glares. Pfft...Jelous much, I thought and laughed. I stiil couldn't believe that the boys were already famous and we still don't debut. (Yes this is in 2013) After walking for what seemed like forever, I finally made it. I checked the time and it was 7:59 am. "Still early." I sighed. I went in and saw a lot of people there walking in fancy suits and dresses. I looked at my self and saw that I was nothing like them. Oh well, who cares,I thought and smiled. "Hey! What are you doing in here!?" I heard a security guy call out to me. 

Sorry for such a short chapter, I'm running out of ideas.

Word Count:540