The Phone Call and The Deep Secret

I was sitting in the living room with the boys. We were watching a movie adn most of them fell asleep. I was sitting next to Jungkook and Hoseok. I had my phone in my lap and it went off.I was receving a call from an unknown number but I knew who it was. "Hey I need to go answer this call."I said as I excused my self. I went into the bedroom and answered the cal.

(On the phone)(I suggest you listen to the song now)

"Hey what's up?"I asked.

"We have a problem."someone replied.

"What kind of problem?"

"We need your skills."

"DiDi, listen, I stopped doing that a long time ago."

"No, JiJi.Don't you know that we saw what you did?"

"What do you mean,DiDi?" I put him on speaker.

"What you did to the men that tried to kidnap you."

"Oh, hey Kang Kang."

"Hey."he replied.

"Are the others there as well?" I asked.

"Yeah we are here!"

"Alright so what do you need."I asked.

"We need you to hack into my mom's headquaters."DiDi replied.

"On it."I replied as I got out my laptop.

"Hey JiJi, when are you coming back?"Kang Kang asked.

"I don't know. Hey WuWu when is the next flight to Shangai?"I asked.

"Tomorrow at 6 in the morning."WuWu replied.

"Perfect, I have a day off tomorrow."I said as I smiled to my self.

"Alright we'll leave you, call us when you're in."ChenChen said and hung up.

"Time to do this."I told my self as I opened up my computer.I started to type in a whole bunch of numbers, letters and symbols. I was typing so fast everything was nothing but little flashing squares.

I put in my earpice that was connected to the others back in Shangai

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I put in my earpice that was connected to the others back in Shangai.

(On the earpiece)

"Yo, tell me the codes or what section you want me to go into."I said.

"Go into the file system."DiDi replied.

"Alright on it."

I started to type in a lot faster and only looked at the screen. I had to do this faster and with more precaution since DiDi's mom had top security and it could detect any hackers that are trying to break in. My hands starte to hurt but I didn't care, I had to do this. This was payback for what she did to her daughter.

"I'm in the file system, what do you need?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.