The Trip

I woke up in an empty room,the ligths were on but there was no one around. I got up and went to the living room and saw Yoongi and Taehyung talking. "Morning Oppas."I said cheerfully. They ignored me. I pouted and went back into my room. I started to pack up some things form my trip to Shangai. I called Wu Wu and asked him,"Hey did you buy me the ticket?" "Yeah, all you have to do is show them your phone."he replied and hung up. I got ready and wore this.

Once I got to the airport all eyes were on me

Once I got to the airport all eyes were on me. "What are you looking at?"I asked with annoyence in my voice.Everyone looked away and went up to the person that checked your flight ticket. I showed her my phone and she let me pass by. I had to wait for a few minutes before they called my flight. A lot of people were going to Shangai as well and I was suprised.I got on and took the seat by the window so I can see the view.

I suddenly got a phone call from an unknow number, I answered,"Hello?"

"Hey Jihee, where are you?"some one on the other line replied.

"I'm on the plane."I replied.

"Why are you on a plane!"I heard some one yell.

"Wait, who is this?"I asked.

"It's me Jungkook."he replied.

"Oh."I simply stated.

"Where are you going?"he asked with anger in his voice.

"I'm going back to Shangai."I replied.

"Why?"

"Because I can."

"But for what reason?"

"Some thing happened to my step-mom."I lied.

"Okay, call us when you get there."he said and hung up.

I threw my head back and let out a long sigh. After a few hours I was finally there. I was waiting for the others to come pick me up.

"Jihee!"I heard someone yell my name

"Jihee!"I heard someone yell my name. I looked around and saw four tall boys walking towards me. They saw how I started to back away from them so they stopped walking towards me. "Who are you?"I asked. they pulled down their masks and I recognized their smiles. I smiled back at them and ran towards them. I dropped my luggage and hugged them. "I missed you guys so much."I said as I started crying. "We missed you too."they replied in unison.

They took me with them to our mansion."Wow, this place hasn't changed."I stated with amusement. They all just giggled.I saw Mrs.Yu standing in the living room. "Mrs.Yu?"I asked to make sure she was listening. "It's all your fault."she said when she turned around. "What did I do?"I asked.Just then Di Di's mom walked in.

"What is she doing here Dylan?"she asked as she eyed me. "She came to visit, mom."Dylan replied. "I don't want you anywhere near my son or his friends."she said as she pulled them towards her. "Yeah okay whatever, just remember my family can shut down your company."I told her as I waved around a lanyard with a lot of drives. "Yeah and?"she asked. "These contain your company's information so I can expose you when ever I want. "I smirked at her shoocked expression. "You wouldn't. Remember who raised you?"she repied stermly. "Not you for sure."I replied as I rolled my eyes.

"Hold on, Mrs.Yu, what did I do to take the blame?"I asked. "You stole infrormation from Mrs.Daoming's company."Mrs.Yu repled."Why would I do that? I've been best friends with Dylan ever since they found me. I would never do something like that. And the information I have is based on my research."I repleied, anger noticable in my voice. "She just rolled her eyes and walked away. "What a big attitude for such an old lady."I said to myself as I rolled my eyes.

The boys went up stairs and after a while they came down with all of their luggage."Where do you think your going?"Dylan's mom asked. "Non of your buisness."he replied and they all walked over to me. "Ready to go?"Darren asked."Yep!"I replied excitedly. "If you step out of this house you will never step a foot back in!"she yelled at us.We all stoped walking and one of the maids threw us some car keys.She smiled at us and mouthed us "good luck", we smiled back and left.

After a long car ride we made it somewhere."Where are we?"I asked as I looked around. "We brought you back to Seoul."Connor replied."Oh, okay."I simply stated.We got out of the car and they told me to guide them. We were walking around when I got a phone call.

"Hello,Tae."

"Hey Jihee, where are you?"

"I'm back in Korea and I brought some friends with me."

"Ok, meet us in the dorms."

"Alright."I said as I hung up.

"Come on, follow me."I told them as I started to walk.They all followed me and I took them to the dorms."We're here."I said as I opened the door."Jihee!"all of the boys yelled out and hugged me."Aish, I was just gone for a few hours."I said as I laughed. "Who are they?"Jimin asked as he pointed at the other boys by the door. "Oh, they are the friends I told Tae Oppa about."I replied.I grabbed their hands and dragged them to where the rest was. "So, um, they don't speak Korean, so I'll translate."I said as I looked at them. They just nodded.

After what seemed like forever, I finally introduced them to each other. The boys told them their real names and they became close already. "So where are they gonna stay?"Namjoon asked."We have no more room here."Hoseok stated.I told the boys what we were talking about and they looked around."We can sleep here in the living room." Dylan said. "Are you sure?" I asked as I looked at them. They just nodded. "They said that it's okay if they sleep in the living room." I told my members.

They just nodded. We got them some blankets and pillows. "Are you guys hungry?" I asked them as I helped Jin Oppa in the kitchen. "Yeah!"they all yelled out. I gave them some food and after they finished they washed their own plates. I was surprised, since the maids back home did everything. We all went to sleep for a new day.

Word Count:1109