What!?

"Oppa, can you help me reach it?"I asked him as I pointed to the kit.He just giggled and picked me up. "Wow, you're so light."he said as he put me on his shoulder."I still can't reach it. Go higher."I said as I streched my arms out.He put me higher and I finally got it."There I got it Oppa."I told him. The kit fell of my hands and made Taehyung stumble and almost fall. I almost fell but he caught me and we both fell to the floor. We were in a really weird position, he was on top of me and his hands were right beside my head.He smirked at my flushed face.

"Ahem!"we sudenly heard someone from the door.Tae looked back and saw a very confused yet mad Hoseok."What are you doing to her?"Hoseok asked.Tae stood up and helped me up."He was just helping me get the kit, but he stumbled and he prevented me from hitting my head on the floor."I replied sincerly.He was about to say something when he saw the kit on the floor."Okay then."he replied and left.Taehyung and I looked at each other and sighed in relief."Thanks for covering up."he stated thankfully and placed a small peck on my lips and left.I was as red as a tomato but I had to hide it since I was going back into the living room.I got the kit and left the bathroom. I couldn't even look at Taehyung after what happened in there.

I went to the kitchen and started covering up my wounds. "I see you're really good at this."Yoongi said as he came into the kitchen."Yeah, I was thought how to clean and treat my wounds by my self."I replied proudly. He just gave my his gummy smile and sat on the stool right beside me. I was covering up the wound on my leg but I hit my head on the table when I was coming back up."Ouch."I yelped out in pain, I held my head. Yoongi immediately went for ice and put it on my head."You have to be more careful,you pabo."he said as he samcked the back of my head."But you don't have to hit me Oppa."I replied as I pouted. "Oh, I'm sorry.I didn't mean to hit you."he said as he rubbed the spot he hit.He placed a peck on it,"It's the peck of healing."he said proudly.I just laughed at him. "Hey, don't laugh at me, it's not nice you know."he said defending himslef as he pouted. "I'm sorry Oppa."I apologized as I gave him a peck on the check.His checks went red. I didn't mind that he was blushing, I finished treating my wounds and dragged Yoongi out of the kitchen with me.

"Why are you so heavy?"I asked Yoongi as we made our way into the living room.I was actually carrying him and not dragging him, because he is too lazy. "Yah!I'm not heavy."he defended himself. Once we got to the living room I threw him to the floor, luckily he catched himself on the couch. "Don't throw me."Yoongi said as he sat up. Everyone just laughed at him. "I see you covered up."said Jin. "Yep."I replied cheerfully.

"Hey,wait."Taehyung blurted out. We all turned to look at him. "What?"we all asked in unison. "You're wearing my shirt!"he yelled out. I looked down at the shirt and gave him an innocent smile. He got up and started chassing me around the dorm."No,wait, Oppa!"I yelled out as I ran around. "Not until you give me my shirt back!"he replied. "Never!"I told him. Everyone started to laugh at us. I ran and hid behind Namjoon."Protect me Oppa."I told Namjoon. He put me right infront of him and hugged me in his arms."Taehyung, leave her alone."Namjoon said."Yes, appa."Tae replied as he started to giggle."You know what, Jihee?"Taehyung started out."What?"I asked.

"You can keep that shirt, it looks cute on you."he replied as he looked down. I saw a bit of blush on his cheeks. I got out of Namjoon's arms and hugged Tae.He hugged me back and threw me on the couch. He started to tickle me and soon after the rest of the maknae line joined. We had a big tickle fight and the hyung line was recording us. I looked at them and motioned my head towards the older ones. They looked at eachother and nodded, a smirk appearing on all of our faces. We secretly approched the hyungs and tackled them to the floor. We started to tickle them and it ended up in a huge tickle fight.

We heard the door open and we all looked to see who it was. "What's going on here?"asked Manager-min. "It was all him/her!"we all yelled out and pointed at each other."Aish, these kids."Manager-min said as he face plamed himself."Is there a problem?"Jin asked as he got up. He helped us get up while he waited for a response."No, but I brought your individual managers with me."he replied as he moved aside. Eight different people walked in, they all looked young but I knew they were older than me by the way they greeted us."Hello, you must be Jihee?"a guy way taller than me asked. "Yep, that's me."I replied cheerfully."Nice to meet you, my name is Minho."he stated as he bowed. I bowed back and smiled at him.

Word Count:886