Jelousy

I was woken up by the maknaes hitting me with their pillows. "Yah, I'm awake!" I yelled at them and they stopped. I sat up and stretched while I yawned. I got out of bed and saw that everyone was awake, except for Yoongi. I went to his room and found him curled up in a ball. I smiled to myself and went towards him."Oppa, wake up." I said softly as I shook him. "Mmm."he turned and faced me, his eyes still shut. "Wake up." I said a little louder.

I was about to walk away when I felt him grab my wrist. "Don't leave me."he told me in his morning voice. He pulled me into bed with him and he snuggled me like I was a teddy bear. I laughed at his cuteness.I caressed his hair,"Wake up,"I told him again."I don't want to."he replied. "But you're already awake."I laughed."Ugh."he said tiredly as he got up. He sat me up."Good morning, princess."he said as he hugged me. "Morning, Mr.SleepyHead."I replied and hugged him. Yoongi gave me a peck on the forhead and at that exact moment all of the boys came in but immediately left.

I dragged him to the living room. "Why are you so lazy?" I asked as I finally made it to the living room. I threw myself onto the couch. "You didn't have to drag me you know."he replied as he got up. "But you didn't want to walk." I said and smiled. I saw the other boys come out of their rooms all changed up. "Good morning guys!" I yelled out and smiled. They just looked away and went to the kitchen. I looked at Yoongi and asked,"What's up with them?" He just shrugged signaling that he didn't know.

Yoongi and I felt uncomfortable going into the kitchen since they were ignoring both of us."Hey Jihee, want to go eat somewhere?" Yoongi asked. "Sure, lets go get changed." I replied and went to my room. Yoongi and I came out in matching outfits.
My outfit:

Yoongi's outfit:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yoongi's outfit:

We looked at each other and giggled

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We looked at each other and giggled. The boys looked at us and rolled their eyes."There is something wrong with them, I can feel it." I whispered to Yoongi. He just nodded in agreement. We left the house and put our masks on. Not that many people recognized us but some did and started to surround us individually. I started to feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I looked back to see a fan smiling so wide, I could see his gums. I shivered in fear, not knowing what to do.If I fight back they will hate me and the band, I thought to myself.

"Can you please leave me alone?" I asked out loudly. They ignored me and kept on taking pictures and videos of me. "I need space to breathe please can you all step back!?" I yelled out. They all gasped and moved away. "We are sorry, we didn't know we were invading your personal space."a girl apologized. I mentally rolled my eyes at her response. She went and told the other fans that were surrounding Yoongi and they backed up. He ran towards me and hugged me. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"he asked. "I'm fine but, one of the fanboys touched m..." I got cut off by him screaming. "We idols need personal space as well. We don't like it when people touch us without our permission!"he yelled out and all of the fans bowed in apology.

He grabbed my hand and ran off. But little did we know dispatch took a picture of us holding hands. "We lost them." I said trying to catch my breath. "Yeah, But are you really okay?"he asked to make sure."Yeah."I replied. "Here come on."he said as he bent down. I got on and he gave me a piggyback ride to the nearest restaurant. He put me down and sat down on a table in the corner.

"Hello my name is Kidoh and I'll be your waiter for the day."he said nicely. "So Kidoh, I see you work and earn money but you always ask me for money, why is that?" I asked teasingly. He looked at me shocked. "J-jihee?"he asked as he looked at us. We just smiled and he took our orders. I ordered black-bean-noddles and Pepsi and Yoongi ordered kimchi and Coke. Kidoh brought us our order and we started to eat.

"I wonder what's wrong with the boys?" I asked out of the blue. "Me too." Yoongi replied as he looked up from his plate. After we got done eating we paid and gave Kidoh a tip. We left and headed to the dorm. I started to drag my feet, I was tired of too much walking. "Oppa, piggyback ride." I said as I stopped walking. "Okay, hop on."he replied and I hopped on. He carried me all the way to the dorm. When we got there we saw the boys sitting in the living room. Were they waiting for us? I asked myself.

Yoongi put me down and we sat down on two chairs that were in-front of the boys. I gulped nervously and looked over at Yoongi who was fidgeting. "What took you guys so long?" Namjoon asked. I jumped a little at the sudden outburst. "We went out to eat and we bumped into some fans that were invading our personal space then we stayed and talked to Kidoh at the restaurant." I replied all in one breath. "Oh really?" Jin asked as he got out his phone. He started clicking and scrolling through his phone and showed us a picture.

We looked at the picture, we were shocked. "Why so shocked?" Hoseok asked. "Who took that picture?" Yoongi asked. "Dispatch did." Jin replied. We looked at each other and then back at them. "So?" Jimin asked. "It's not what you think." I replied. "Really?" Taehyung asked as he leaned in. "I was just taking her some where safe." Yoongi replied. "Hey, Noona can I talk to you for a minute?" Jungkook asked. I nodded and followed him to our room. He closed the door and locked it. "Uhh, Jungkook?" I asked a bit scared.

He pushed me to the bed and pinned me down, he looked at me in the eye. "I don't want to see you with anyone else."he said sternly as I gulped. "But Jungkook, I need to see everyone else as well." I replied. He started to tighten his grip on me and I winced a little. A few seconds later the boys came in and saw us in the position we were in. "Get off of her!" Yoongi yelled out and pushed him off me. He wrapped his arms around me, trying to protect me. Jin got me out of his grasp but then Jimin held onto my left arm. Jin was holding my right arm and started yelling and Jimin to let go.

Now all of the boys were yelling at each other. They were fighting over me and I wasn't surprised, since it happened when I joined the mafia. Then I saw Taehyung throw a punch to Hoseok and hit him on the cheek. I was terrified and I couldn't look away. Now all of them were fighting each other. "Guys! Stop please!" I yelled out as tears streamed down my face. They all looked at me and looked at each other.

They came up to me but Darren and the rest of them came up to me and protected me. "Don't touch her." Dylan said in perfect Korean. The guys backed up and looked down. "We are sorry."they all said in unison and bowed. "We let our jealousy get the best of us."Hoseok said. I giggled and went to hug Hoseok. He was surprised but returned the hug. "You know what?" I asked as I wiped some tears off his face. "Hmm."he said and looked up. "I love you guys so much it hurts me seeing you guys fight. From now on, I will not get close to any other boys except for you and my friends." I continued as I stuck out my pinky. "I pinky-promise." I said. They all stuck out their pinky's and we intertwined them together.

A few days passed after the accident. We all got along really well and in no time we started to talk to other people that have been idols for a long time.

Thank you for reading. I'll try to update at least three times a week because of school and work. Please vote and comment how you feel about this book.

Sorry if the book is bad my brain is not working properly. 😂 I'm trying my best to make this book interesting for y'all.

Word Count:1479