Why Me?

Hoseok's View

Suddenly Jihee fainted. I catched her with the help of Namjoon. "Get the car keys and put your shoes on now!" Jin hyung yelled out. We all did as told and went straight to the hospital. Once we got there the nurses took her to the closest room possible. "Please be okay Noona." I heard Jungkook say to himself. The waiting room was a total mess.

Jonghyun was panicking. Jimin and Taehyung were trying to calm down a crying Jungkook. Namjoon and Seokjin were also panicking. Everyone was talking, crying and panicking, I texted Got7 and EXO to come as well. I saw EXO and Got7 run into the hospital. They saw us and ran to us. "Is she okay?" Suho asked. All of them had tears in their eyes and worried expressions. "We don't know yet. They are taking care of her now." I replied. The doctors and nurses kept on telling us it was time to go but we didn't. We stayed there no matter how uncomfortable we were.

We ended up falling asleep on the floor, on top of each other. I walked around and spotted a cabinet with blankets and pillows. I took some and went to the waiting room. I placed pillows under the heads of the ones closer to the floor. Then I put the blankets over all of them. I laid down on the sofa and covered myself up with an extra blanket I found. "Please be okay Jihee." I said and fell asleep.

(A few hours later)

I woke up and started to wake up the other guys. "Wake up guys." I exclaimed and shook some of them. They all woke up and sat up. "Excuse me Sir, only family can enter the room." We heard a nurse say. "Oh I'm her boyfriend." A guy replied. "Oh I'm sorry Sir, go on ahead." The nurse replied. The guy entered the room and closed the door.

"Did Jihee have a boyfriend?" Sehun and Jaebum asked. "No....." the rest of us replied. We looked at each other and ran to the room. "No, you can't enter." One of the doctors said and blocked the door. "I'm her older brother, let me in!" Tae-woo yelled. The doctor moved aside and only let him in. The rest of us just stayed outside the room waiting.

Tae-woo's View
I walked into the room and closed the door quietly. "You always make us worry Jihee, I came all the way here from Tokyo." The guy that walked in said. "Hmm, really? You did that... for me?" I heard Jihee reply. "Of course I did. You're important to us." The guy replied.

"Who are you and what are you doing with my sister?" I asked sternly. "Oh you must be Tae-woo, I'm Ji-yong or well know as G-Dragon." He introduced himself and bowed. "He is one of my friends and he was the last person I texted so they called him as well." Jihee continued and smiled. I bowed down in apology.

"I'm sorry for just coming in here." I said and bowed down once again. We started talking until the doctors came in. "Jihee, you are free to go." The nurse said. They took all of the wires off her and let her change. We all came out and the boys almost killed Ji-yong. "Guys calm down, he's a friend." I said and they stopped. "Well I'm glad you're alright Jihee, now if you'll excuse me I have to go." Jiyong said and left. We all went home to rest properly.

Jihee's View
"It's good to be home." I said as I sat on the couch. The boys laughed and sat around. I yawned and leaned on Jimin's shoulder. I ended up drifting off to sleep an felt someone carry me to my room. After a few hours I woke up. Jin had breakfast for me and sat with me and ate with me as well. We finished eating and he chose my outfit for the day.