What Now!? 😰

I looked at him and then at the boys. "Minwoo listen. I can't be your mom just yet. I'm young, but I can be your Noona." I said as I looked at him, Hopefully he doesn't get mad or upset. "You are my Noona. And they are my.... hyungs!" Minwoo exclaimed in excitement. We all smiled and I picked him up. "Let's go home guys." I said as I yawned.

We made our way to the house and once we got there we walked in and went to the living room. "Hey umm Jihee we have to go. It's been great being here. Hope you guys calls us soon." Caesar said as they stood up. "Okay just be careful." I said and hugged them. They left with their bags and said one last goodbye.

Jonghyun walked downstairs and saw how there was a little kid in my arms. "Who's that?" He asked as he walked over. "His name is Minwoo, five years old and he was abandoned in the park." I replied. "If your gonna keep him you have to buy him clothes and toys." Jonghyun said and smiled. "I know that I'm not dumb." I said and pouted.

"We should go shopping tomorrow then." Jimin said. We all agreed and went to our rooms. "Hey Jungkook can Minwoo borrow one of your shirts?" I asked once we were all in our PJS. He grabbed one and tossed it to Minwoo which landed on his face. Minwoo put it on and climbed onto my bed. "Good night guys." I said as I covered Minwoo and me up. "Goodnight." They replied and fell asleep.

(The Next Day)

I woke up to Minwoo jumping on me and Namjoon hitting me with a pillow. "Wake up Noona!" Minwoo yelled out. "Hurry, we have to go shopping remember?" Namjoon asked as he took Minwoo off me. I sat up and stretched, "Yeah okay let me change." They left the room and I went to my closet and picked out my outfit.

" They left the room and I went to my closet and picked out my outfit

"Alright I'm done." I said as I walked out. Namjoon and Minwoo were waiting for me. Minwoo held my right hand and held onto Namjoon's left hand. We both smiled and went downstairs. "Awwww, you guys look like a couple with their baby." Tae-woo pointed out. I looked at Namjoon and blushed.

"Breakfast is ready!" Woon-Jae yelled from the kitchen. We all went to the kitchen and ate silently. Once we were done me and the boys went out to the mall. My brothers stayed home and cleaned the house. Minwoo was holdin my hand the whole time and wouldn't let go.

"Hey Minwoo, come here and try this on." Yoongi said as he held out an outfit. He went in with Minwoo and helped him change. "Look at him, he has swag." Yoongi said as Minwoo walked out.