Love Maze

We met the idols and to be honest they were very nice and polite. We were like the youngest in the little party we were having. I was hanging out with EXO and Got7. They were all cute not gonna lie but they were older than me by a few years. We were sitting on really comfortable couches in the corner.

"So Jihee, do you have any siblings?" Xuimin asked. "Well I don't really know." I replied. They all looked at each other with confused expressions. "Why don't you know?" Mark asked. "Well I was raised in Shanghai for most of my life so that's why I don't know." I replied as I looked over to my friends. "Oh."they all said in understanding. "If any of us can be your older brother who would it be?" Jackson asked and looked at me. "I would pick, Kai Oppa." I replied and smiled at him. "Why him?" Jinyoung asked. "Because he is nice and would be a great brother." I replied.

He hugged me and I hugged him back. We started to talk and we exchanged numbers. We were about to leave when I complained to Namjoon. "I don't want to leave yet." I whined and pouted. "Okay, we leave in 20."he said and ruffled my hair. I ran back to the boys and told them I'll leave in 20 minutes. We started to talk again and we were laughing so much my stomach started to hurt.

I then saw someone walk in and we made eye contact. "Jihee!" the person yelled out. The rest of the boys looked in his direction and then their eyes fell on me. I've heard this voice before, I thought to myself. The thought suddenly came to me. "J-Jong-hyun Oppa?"I stuttered. He ran up to me and hugged me and I hugged him back. "How has my Doesang been?"he asked. "I've been fine Oppa and you?" I asked. Everyone looked at us with weird looks.

"I've been fine. I see you made new friends."he said as he looked at the boys. "Oppa, seven of them are my band mates."I said nervously. He looked at me wide eyed. "You are in a band with seven boys!?"he yelled/asked. I just nodded. "Who is he?"Jimin asked. "I'm her older brother, Kim Jong-hyun."he replied. "So, you do have siblings!?" EXO and Got7 yelled out. "Its been years since we last saw each other so she doesn't remember much about me or the rest of my hyungs." Jong-hyun said and smiled. "You have more brothers?" Young Jae asked. "Yeah, I guess." I replied. "Four more brothers to be exact."we heard someone say from behind us.

We all turned around and were met by four  tall boys. "I'm Kim Minhyuk, 17 years old."he introduced himself. "Name's Kim Tae-woo, 18 years old." He said and bowed. "Kim Woon-Jae, 20 years old."he introduced himself. "And I'm Kim Young-Wook, 21 years old."he introduced himself and bowed. "How have you been?" Tae-woo asked me. "I've been fine. What about you guys?"I replied. "We've been good." Woon-Jae replied.

(Here is how her brothers look like)

(We all know this beautiful human being: Kim Jong-hyun 😔❤️) ⬆️