Chapter 1 rejected

Zoey^^

Zoey's  POV

Beep
Beep
Beep

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock I hate mornings.

But then I remember it's my 16th birthday the day I find my mate!

I went down stairs to make breakfast for the sorry asses that can't make it then selves. I was in the middle of making the eggs when the pack slut came down in this outfit that looks like she is trying to hard. She comes up to me and says " hurry up slut I am hungry." Then she slaps me and walked away. I was putting food on the plates when the other pack members came down. My brother looked at me with a look saying "sorry I can't help you." He was afraid of what the alpha would do to him if he was nice to me. So I "mouthed it's ok I love you anyway" he mouthed back " I love you to." After I got done I grabbed my bag and was on my way to school.

When I got there I went straight to my locker and avoid anyone I could I don't have any friends so it was easy, as I was walking to my class I ran into someone I was about to tell them to watch the fuck out but then I smelt something so good I looked up and when I met his eye it's my mate. My wolf was so happy when she found her mate but then he said

"I Levi Carter rejected you Zoey Anderson as my mate and future Luna".

I just looked at him and I didn't feel anything I felt numb but then I realized what he said.

"I Zoey Anderson accepted your rejection."

I turned and walked away but not before saying " you will regret rejecting me."

I walked done the hall with my head held high and walk right out of there and went to the pack house and packed my shit and left a note.

To my good for nothing pack
I hope you guys are happy i am leaving because I am sick and tired of this shit you guys put me through so I am leaving have a nice life oh and by the way Levi your the reason I am leaving. I know you think I am week but I not my dad was a alpha and my mom is a hybrid oh and I am a whit wolf. so there for I am stronger then you will ever be I hope your happy with your choice to reject the most powerful girl in the world have a nice life. Oh and brother I love you I will come back for revenge and they will regret it.

Love Zoey
P.s. your all worthless bitches.

With that I grabbed my bag and walked out the door and ran as fast as I could I was already in my wolf form when I walked out the door. I shifted at the age of 3 because my mom was a hybrid.

I ran and ran and ran till I came across this lake I stoped and took drink. When I was doing that I heard a growl so I trued around and see big blacked wolf. He was only an inch taller then my white wolf because my dad was an alpha.

He then said shifted in his alpha voice but me being a alpha and all I shook my wolf head no.

He didn't like it very much so he growled at me then went behind a tree and shifted put clothes on then came out. This time he said shifted more nicely.

I nodded my head yes then went behind a tree with my bag and put clothes on.

I came out he said "where are you on my land and what pack are you from.

"I am here because my pack made me there slave so I ran away. My pack name is blood moon howlers."

"Ok what's your name"

My name is Zoey what's yours?

"Alpha Logan James." "Would your like to join my pack?"

I thought about it and said. "Yes I would love to."