Chapter 21

Zoey's POV

I made it to the pack house about an hour ago there's only girls living in this house and there's 8 rooms and the biggest room is for when the Luna or Alpha want to use it and well here I am the Luna of the pack coming in looking broken while being one and half months pregnant.

I was walking up the stairs when someone from the pack stopped me.

"Luna are you okay?"

"Well No actually I'm not but I will be" I said.

She half smiled at me and then continued walking down the stairs.

I don't know what I'm going to do I don't know if I should give him another chance or if I should move on. I got a lot to think about but for now I'm going to focus on me and my babies.

Next morning

I woke up and ran straight to the bathroom, this morning sickness is getting to feel horrible.

Before I could finish cleaning myself up Levi came banging on my bedroom door.

"Just let me in Zoe so we can talk I'm sorry about last night I should have did what I did...I'm so very sorry I messed up."

I stayed silent cause i didn't know what to say or If I even wanted to say anything at all....he began to walk away when I said.

"Listen Levi I'm not going to forgive you that easy just cause you said "sorry"doesn't make up the fact that you cheated on me and IF I were to ever get back with you which by the way I'm not really wanting to but if I did I wouldn't trust you one bit I would have people on you all day and you will never get to be alone again..."

"And that's understandable I want you back I shouldn't have cheated on the love of my life especially when she's pregnant with my two beautiful babies."

"Well Levi you will have to let me think about it but for now on and until the baby's come we aren't anything."

He stayed silent and didn't say snitching after that just walked away. Honestly I don't even want to look at him let alone be with him. 

I'm sorry this is a short chapter. But as many of you know I said my dad had cancer but sadly back in may he passed due to his body not being able to handle his treatments. But I'm getting through it with the help of my family. I don't know if I ever said what happened to my mom but I'm sure some of y'all are wondering about that too she passed away two years ago. I'm living with some family and doing online school so hopefully I will be updating more often if I'm not busy cause I will be getting a job so I can move out at the end of the year. I'm not gonna he moving til I'm 18 which is in 2 months