Chapter 7

Next morning

Sluts POV

Ughh I hate that bitch for coming back she messed up me and livi ever getting together I wished she would have just stayed away looks like I have to make her leave.

"Hey Zoey"

"Hi bitch" she says

"I'm gonna ignore that because I am a good person"

"Haha you? a good person haha when hell freeze over" she says

Stay calm stay calm I have to be nice to make her leave.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to start over and try to be friends" I say

She looks at me like she had just seen a ghost.

"No because I can read your mind I know that you are trying to get me to leave yeah I'm a white wolf I have the power to read minds if I wanted to."

"Fuck ugh why do you have to be that way why can't you just leave and not come back and let me be happy"

"Because I had to come back and train your stupid asses and if I could I would have stayed away but I couldn't be you know I'm there strongest fighter of course they want me to train you idiots" she says

"Ugh you are so stupid you know that why couldn't you have died like you parents did"

She looked me right in the eyes and punched me right in the nose I got up and tried to punch her but I couldn't she was already on top of me and kicking me and punching me all over and the next thing o remember seeing is black. I was so stupid why did I say that she is right I am a bitch but oh well I say with a smirk on my face.

Really short I know but I wanted to get something out for you guys I had a little bit time to right this thank you for 216 reads! It means a lot to me thank you!