Chapter 4 old pack

Zoey's POV

We have been driving for 5 hours when we finally reached my old packs town. I asked Ava if she want to get something to eat before we go to the pack house she said yeah. I mind linked the alpha and told him he said that he will go ahead and go to the pack house.

We where finally on our way to the pack house.

When we got there all the people where watching us including Levi. He had his mouth hanging low and wide eyes when he saw my Lamborghini.

Ava got out and all the other guys where drooling because she is really pretty. (Ava ^^). Every guy except Levi witch is weird because he would usually walk up to her and asked if she would like to fuck.

I got out and the my all looked at me I walked over to our alpha and he was telling people who he all brought with him he got to Ava and said "this is Ava she is are second strongest fighter.

After he was done telling them about Ava he got to me. "This is Zoey she is are strongest fighter she was actually from your pack.

I stood there waiting for anyone's reaction and then Levi said. " mate."

"Oh hell no Levi your rejected me we are not mates anymore".

Then the pack slut came up to me and said. " look who's back the slut that thought she was to good to be here anymore."

I then round house kicked her in the face and she fell to the floor cry for Levi to help her.

I said " if you have anything else to say I would think about that because for one I'm in the strongest pack and two I am there strongest fighter."

"Oh don't forget to mention that I am a alpha and a hybrid."

Everyone looked so shocked except for my pack because they already knew.

Levi didn't look shocked because I told him in that note and of course my brother didn't either because well he's my brother. But he didn't get to be alpha because he's not a hybrid and in the pack that Mom and Dad where in they had to be a hybrid or mates to a hybrid to be alpha witch he was so he was the alpha. But my brother didn't get to be the hybrid so I am the alpha of our pack but that pack got killed and we had to move to this pack.  

Everyone had the mouth wide open and I just looked at them like they where crazy.

Then the pack slut opened her mouth and said.

" I don't believe you, you come back and say all this stuff and excepting us to believe it that's funny because last I knew you where the pack slave that took orders from everyone."

"Well bitch if u must know my parents didn't want to tell anyone because one I am a white wolf and two hybrid are I danger and I couldn't risk my life and my brothers but I could risk it for yours and everyone else in the shity pack."

She just looked at me and scoffed and rolled her eyes at me.

"If you keep rolling your eyes they will get stuck like that and you might be able to see the brain you don't have."

Everyone just laughed and I stood there with a serious face and she was pissed you could literally see the stem coming from her ears.

She tired to attack me but she missed because I side stepped her.

I went to my room without even taking one look back at anyone.