Chapter 11

Zoe's POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

I roll over and hit my alarm ughh I don't wanna get up it to early I'm not really a morning person. I laid  in bed for another hour before I got up and got ready for the day I took a shower brushed my teeth and got dressed. I put my hair in a high ponytail after I finished getting ready I went down stairs to get breakfast.

I heard a "hey" oh god not him again

"Hi Levi what can I do for you now"

"I just want to see if you came to a decision about our talk last night"

"No Levi I have not it's gonna talk more then a night to get my trust back"

"I know I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked I will give you space to think about it okay?"

"Thank you Levi, see you later at training"

With that I walked out the door and went for a run

"Hey Aria?"

"Yeah Zoe"

"Did you talk to Jake"

"Yeah I did he said Levi is really trying to get you back and he's sorry for what he did I think you should give him another chance Zoe and so does Jake"

"I just don't know Aria I can't let myself trust him again to only be hurt again"

"I know Zoe but you will never know if you don't try and in the end if he does end up hurting us you will have your family that loves you and me you will always have me"

"Let me think a little bit more about this thank you Aria"

"Anytime we should get back we got training to do"

With that I ran back to the open filed everyone was already there getting ready.

During training I thought a lot about giving Levi another chance but I still have my doubts about it all.

After training

I took a shower and went downstairs to get some dinner I sat down and eat my pizza after I finished I went to the leaving room with everyone and watched some tv.

"Alright I'm heading to bed everyone good night"

I got a few goodnight and see you in the morning with that I went upstairs and put on some shorts and a sports bra. I thought some more about the Levi situation I was starting to get a headache and decided I would go to sleep I turn my lamp off and got under the covers I let sleep take over me.

Sorry it took me so long to update been going through some family things but thank you so much for 1k reads! That's amazing!