Chapter 6

At the party

I pull up to the party and park. I get out and make my way to the door.

I walk in and there is loud music playing and people rubbing up on each other.

I walk over to the bar and get a drink. I got a beer and walked over to a group of people I kinda know through other friends.

There is the girl named Sarah.

"Hey".

"Oh hey zoey right?"

"Yes, are you having a good time". 

"Yeah are you".

" I don't know yet I just got here".

She then walked off and stared to dance with some guy.

I was walking through the crowd of people when someone bumped into me and you guessed it it's the bitch.

"Watch where you are going whore" she said

"What did you just call me".

"You heard me"

"Ooh you got it coming now"

I punched her in the nose and she tried to get up and punch me but she missed when I ducked I punched her in the stomach and she feel to the floor I looked up to see everyone looking at me.

"What are you looking at it's not like you guys haven't wanted to do that not that you would have the balls to do it". I said

She gets up and ran over to livi when he walked through the door.

"That bitch punched me" she said

He looks over at me and then back at her and says.

"It not like you didn't deserve it she got you good". He started laughing.

I just stood there looking at them

I decided to walk over to them and asked why he was on the ground laughing.

"Because look at her face it's so fucked up that she looks even more worse then it did." He laughed again.

"Yeah I actually made her look better if I do say so my self."

She scoffed and walked away.

I was getting ready to leave when livi came up to me.

"Hey where are you going." He asked

"Home why."

"I can take you if you want me to."

"No I got it you can just go back to dancing with whatever hoe you where dancing with" I said and walked away.

He ran after me and was trying to tell em it's "not what it looks like" whatever that mean

"Look livi I don't care you didn't want me so why now why do you want to get me back"

He didn't say anything he just looked at me

"That's what I thought goodbye livi" I walked back to my care and headed home.

When I got home I went straight to my room and read my book for a little then went to sleep.