Chapter 22

Zoey's POV

its been about 2 months now and Levi and I aren't together and I don't plan on going back to him anytime soon or if at all he keeps trying and I just don't see it getting anywhere he says he loves me and wants our "family" back together, we were never a family the minute things got tough for him he slept with the one person that i hopped he wouldn't ever talk to again but of course when the going gets tough he cheats like the child he is and will always be.

I on the other hand are now 3 months pregnant and loving every minute of it I love feeling my babies move I love being able to experience this, I can't wait until they get here. I've already gotten baby clothes of all sizes from all my friends. I wish Levi and I made it work for our kids but its never going to he is just to childish he needs to grow up before he gets into another relationship. 

I decided to go to the mall and look around see if I could find more stuff for my babies when I seen Levi and some girl making out after he told me that he was gonna try and get me back after he told me he loved me and wasn't ever gonna stop trying but hey I guess he had other plans.

"Oh hey Levi how's it going?"

"Zoey... I... umm.. it's not what it looks like!" He pleaded

"Oh then what does it look like? Huh Levi? Cause it looks to me you lied about fighting for our family."

"Zoey I'm sorry! But I'm a guy and I have needs and I don't have you giving them to me."  He says

"Wow Levi you really are childish should have known you would never change hope she's happy being a step mom, oh wait thats right, you aren't gonna be around MY kids."

"Zoey you can't take my kids from me they my son will be future alpha! You can't take him away and our daughter no I won't let you."  He says

"Oh you seem to have forgotten... it's okay I will remind you, last time I checked Luna gets all rights to the babies when pregnant if the alpha does something the Luna doesn't like."

"That's bull shit you won't take my kids away from me you aren't heartless like that." He says

"Levi you aren't nothing but a piece of shit I thought you changed but no you are still the same spoiled dickhead that won't grow up." I yell

And with that I walked out of the mall and out of Levi's life forever... 

Okay Soo I know I'm really late on updating but I've been going through a lot with not having my parents anymore and turning 18 and getting my own apartment and finishing up high school but here's this chapter I haven't wrote in so long but I think you guys will like where this will be going if my ideas go as I want them to! But thank you to all who's read my book I apologize for not updating sooner. 💞