Chapter 13

Zoey's POV

I decided to give him another chance. I don't know if it's the right decision but I owe it to myself to find out if we could ever be together if he could ever change for me. I hope he does because if not I'm gone and I'm never coming back.

I woke up the by stupid alarm yelling at me yet again ughh when will this stupid training be over. I walked down to the kitchen and as you guessed it the bitch is back and better then ever*note the sarcasm*

"You look good" I say with a smirk.

She looks like she got ran over by a car and they decided to go back and do it again

She looks at me rolls her eyes and scoffs.

"Keep rolling your eyes they will get stuck that way" I say

"Look bitch I know you hate me or whatever but you will never take him away from me he loves me and he's mine" she says to me while laughing

Before I could get a word out Levi walks in and kiss me and goes to the refrigerator to get something to drink.

Now it my turn to laugh her face was priceless she looks like a deer caught in headlights.

"What where you saying about him being yours? What was that again I don't think I heard you?.

"God why do you always have ruin things for me you dumb bitch" she says

"Really you wanna go there right now okay we will go there  you made my life a living hell when I was growing up and you never stoped so now I have something you want or should I say someone you want he was mine in the first place you will never be his mate no matter how hard you try".

With that she walked out and left.

"Hey baby" he says to me

"Baby? No not even close we are taking things slow witch mean you WILL earn my trust back and you WILL not cheat on me again or you WILL be seeing me walk out of this house and your life forever got it?.

He looks at me shocked and he could form any words for a good minute or two and then he finally says.

"I understand"

"Good" I say

With that I went back upstairs to take a shower and get ready for training in an hour.

At training

"So everyone today will be leaving how to round house kick"

I got some ooos and ahhhhsss everyone we excited about leaving this one probably because I did it to the pack slut and might I add it looked badass and I looked good doing it.  

"So get in a squaring position but not to far down and legs apart ( I don't know If this is right in making it up idk) then get as much power as you can and as you're kicking twisted your whole body around".

Everyone does as told but some where struggling.

Three hours later

"Okay guys that enough for today go and clean up and eat some food."

Everyone left and I did a short work out and ran a mile. I then went back to the pack house and showed and got some dinner.

"Hey bro"

"Hey sis what's up"

"Not much just got done with a work out and shower"

"Nice was it good"

"What the training?"

"Yeah did the improve any?" He asked

"Yes some did really good and pick up on it fast but others where struggling."

"There always few that don't pick up that fast"

"Yeah true well I'm heading to bed see ya tomorrow"

"Alright night sis love ya"

"Night love ya to bro"

With that I headed up the stairs and to bed. I read a little bit before turning off the light and falling into a deep sleep.

This one is a bit longer then the others I hope you guys enjoy!!!