Chapter 17

Levi's POV

I don't know what I'm gonna do I want to make it special I want to make her feel special I have messed her life up so much already I just don't know how I'm gonna make it up to her. I know what I will do I will go talk to her brother he might be able to help me.

Few hours later

"Hey Josh ( don't remember if I gave him a name) I wanted to know if you can help me with something"

"Depends on what it is Levi"

"Well I need you help I need to find out what Zoey likes and what she would like to do on a date"

"Well her favorite food is pizza she like strawberry and grapes her favorite drink is Pepsi as for going on the date she would like to have a picnic she loves those she loves being out in the fresh air and sounded by nature she has ever since she was a kid"

"Okay thank you man gotta go I have to set up for the big date tomorrow"

Man I hope she likes it I hope she likes the way I'm gonna ask her out.

The next day

To say I'm nervous is an understatement I have to make sure it's perfect. I wrote out in strawberries and grapes "Will you make me berry happy and go on a date with me" cheese I know I just hope she likes it.

I called her and told her to be ready in 2 hours for a surprise.

2 hours later

I walked up the stairs to her room and nocked on the door she came out in a beautiful dress(pick above) she look so beautiful breathe taking even.

"Wow you look beautiful"

"Thank you, you don't like to bad yourself" she said

"Let's get going I have that surprise for you"

Once we reach the spot I put my hands over her eyes so she couldn't see yet.

"Okay are you ready? 1...2...3"

I uncovered her eyes and her mouth fell open when she saw it. She looks at me and jumps in my arms

"So what do you say?"

"Yes I will go on a date with you" she says

"Good cause it's right now"

"What really where" She asked

We walked a little more down the ways and there it was a big blanket on the ground with pillows everywhere with light hanging on the trees and flowers all around with pizza and more strawberries and grapes.

"Wow it's beautiful I can't believe you did this all for me" she says

"Of course you are special to me and I'm so sorry for all the things I've done to you I really do love you Zoey"

"Levi I love you too" she says

I know some of you may hate me I'm so sorry for not updating sooner but here it is not the best I know but I kinda thought it was cute I would definitely say yes to go on a date like this. Thank you to everyone that has been patient with the updates❤️