Chapeter 2 regret

Levi ^^^

Levi's POV
I was walking down the hall when someone ran into me but then I smelt something like strawberries and coconut I look and saw the pack slave. She was beautiful but I couldn't let my reputation get messed up by the the one person everyone doesn't like. So I said.

"I Levi Carter rejected Zoey Anderson to be my mate and future Luna."

I was waiting for her reaction but got nothing. She was just looking at me then it hit her what I said o wasn't expecting this...

"I Zoey Anderson accepted your rejection."

She turned and walked away but stop looked over her shoulder and said. " you will regret it."

With that she walked out of school.

My wolf was mad at me and he said "you dumbass you just rejected my mate and she is the most powerful girl on the world."

I didn't believe him so I asked "how do u know that Jake(his wolfs name).

"Because I talked to her wolf Aria and she said that her farther was an alpha and her mother was a hybrid."

I stood there taking in everything he just said. Then it hit me I just lost the most powerful girl in the world to have to get her back.

"You won't be able to she left and she's not coming back." Said my wolf Jake.

"I am not ever going to talk to you until you get my Aria back and her human." Said Jake

I am so sorry I will try everything to get her back I promise.

Just as I was done telling my wolf I would get our mate back the pack slut came up to me and said.

"Hey baby lets go to a class room where no one will be."

"No your whore I have a mate I have to find so if u would leave that would be great."

She look at me and said. " what you could have me and you what the her the pack slave she is week and not good at anything she is just a fuck space taker."

I was pissed at what she called my mate and so was Jake. Jake came out and said. " I will kill you if you say that about my mate ever again she is powerful and beautiful and not a fucking slut like you."

He gave me control again and I said leave me alone I don't want to see you just go you whore.

I left school and went to the pack house I went to see if I could catch her before she left but I couldn't she was long gone. There was a letter on her bed and it said.

   To my good for nothing pack
I hope u guys are happy i am leaving because I am sick and tired of this shit you guys put me through so I am leaving have a nice life oh and by the way Levi your the reason I am leaving.  I know you think I am week but I not my dad was a alpha and my mom is a hybrid oh and I am a whit wolf. so there for I am stronger then you will ever be I hope your happy with your choice to reject the most powerful girl in the world have a nice life. Oh and brother I love you I will come back for revenge and they will regret it.

    Love Zoey
P.s. your all worthless bitches.

I reread it over and over again and as I was about to finish rereading if for the 10th time her brother came into her room. I looked up form the note with tears going down my face. He took the note from my hand and read it.

"I can't believe you made my baby sister leave."

He punched me I deserved it I wanted to punch me.

"This is all your fault she was the only family I had left and you made her leave I will never and I mean never stop hating you."

With that he punch me 3 more times and walked out.

There I was on the floor crying because I made the one person that could make my feel complete leave my life for I don't know how long.

There is one thing I am going to do for sure is that I will not ever give up on finding her.