Chapter 3 the return

2 years later

Zoeys POV

I was in the middle of training when my alpha mind linked me and said I need to come to his office.

I knocked on the door and heard "come in"

I went in and sat down. "what do you need alpha."

He said I wanted to talk to you about coming with me and someone of the pack fighter to help out the Roger problem in another pack you are our strongest fighter and I need your help training the other pack.

"Ok but what pack."

"The blood moon howlers."

I froze I couldn't move or say anything.

"Zoey........ Zoey........ Zoey!!"

What?

"Are you ok"

"Yeah yeah I am good ummm yeah I will go with you guys."

"Are you sure I know you been through a lot with them so are you ok with going."

"Yeah yeah I am good with going I just needed a minute but I am good now I will go."

"Ok start packing we are leaving tomorrow."

I was walking out of his office when I seen my best friend Ava. She was my very first friend when I got here. She knew everything that happened to me at my old pack from being there slave to getting rejected.

She looked at me and said "what's wrong"

"I have to go back to my old pack to help train them."

She quickly gave me a hug and said sorry.

"It's ok I will be ok I just have to pack are you coming with us"

"Yes I am coming I am the second strongest duh."

We both laughed and we got to packing.

The next morning

I woke up took a shower and got ready today is the day I see my old pack the day I see my mate.
I was ready to go when the alpha came in and told me we had to leave in 5 minuets. I grabbed my bags and headed out to my car it's a baby blue Lamborghini (pic ^^). I put my bag in the car when Ava came down and asked if she could ride with me I said sure and she put her stuff in my car.

I was about to get in when the alpha called me over and asked.

"Are you sure your ok with going."

"Yeah I am sure."

With that he got in his car and I got in mine and we drove off.

Sorry this one is a little short but I am going to try and make the others longer.