Chapter 12

Livi POV

I really hope she gives me another chance being without her is hell I hate it. I think about her all the time I can't get her out of my head she's my world and I regret ever hurting her I'm an idiot and if she does give me another chance I'm never gonna stop showing how sorry I am I'm an asshole that doesn't deserve her but damn I can't get her out of my mind.

Later that day

I walked into the kitchen to get some lunch and there she was my beautiful, beautiful mate.

"Hey" she says

"Hey" I say back

"So I decided to give you another chance but before you say anything we are gonna take this slow I don't want to get attached again to just get hurt." She's says to me.

"Wait are you being serious... lik... I... huh?....really????..."

"Yes really so what do you say?" She asks

"HELL YES! do you know how long I waiting to hear those words"

I pick her up and spin her around I have this huge smile on my face and I can't get it to go away I look at her and I went in for a kiss.

"You do know you're dumb right and if you hurt me again I will not hesitate to hurt you because as you know I'm much...much stronger than you" she says.

"Yes I know I'm so so so so so sorry that I ever hurt you I won't leave you ever again I promise I love you with all my heart even tho it might take time for you to love me but I will wait as long as it takes".

I haven't been updating I'm so sorry but here's a little something I typed up just now I'm sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy. But I wanted to also thank everyone for 3k reads that insane thank you! Thank you! Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️