Chapter 1

*Julia Kim's POV*

I was sound a sleep until my alarm started to wake me up..

-BEEP BEEP BEEP-

"Let me sleep!!"I said with my hoarse voice and tried to turn off my alarm.I keep reaching it but it seems that I can't find it.I gave up and I stood up and turned it off.i looked at the alarm and it shows '7:00 a.m.'

"Why did I set the alarm so early?"I groaned in annoyance"Oh..today I have school..today is the first day of the final year of highschool!!YAY!!Then I can be free!!"I shouted out loud.

After I screamed,someone just slammed open my bedroom door.

"WHAT HAPPEND??DID SOMEONE TRY TO KIDNAP YOU??ARE YOU OKAY??"My mom asked me worriedly while checking me if I have been hurt.

"What?No mom,I was just excited because this year is the final year of highschool!!"I screamed and shook my mothers shoulder.

"Julia!!You are making me dizzy!"Mom said.."oh,mianhae omma (sorry mom)"I said while giggling.

"I got to go get ready now mom,bye"I said and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.
This is what my bathroom looks like

Then I walked into my walk in closet and my uniform is at the corner of the walk in closet

(The uniform is like the picture in the media.BACK TO DA STORY!)

I went to my mirror and took a look of myself in the mirror.I sighed.I am so fat..and ugly.I do not want to be bullied again.A tear fell because of the memory that have been remembered before.

I wiped away the tear and smiled and thought about something positive.

If you wonder why do I have a room like this is because my father is a CEO and my mother is a fashion designers and owns a famous fashion company.So they earn a lot of money but I am not those kind of people if you know what I mean..

I went downstairs then went to the kitchen.Mom was cooking breakfast,waffles!!Yay!

"Yum!That looks good,mom!Can I have four?"I asked while drooling looking at the waffles.

"Four?Honey,that is a lot.Just eat two,you are gaining weight."She said while giving me two waffles on my plate.

I just gave her a small smile and ate my waffles."okay"I simply said.She is right,I am gaining more weight than before.

After eating,I washed my dishes and kisses my mom goodbye.

"Bye mom!!See you later!"I yelled while wearing my shoes."Okay honey,Bye!"She yelled back.

-----------------------------------------------------

I walked to the bus stop and sat down to wait for the bus to arrive.

When it arrived,I went in and swiped my card.I sat down and took out my earphones and my phone to listen to my music.

The bus stopped and a guy went in and he was trying to find a sit.I looked at him and i saw him wearing my school uniform.I guess he is a student at my school too.

He looked at the sit beside but he looked up at me up and down and snorted.What the hell?!Do I have something on my face?

He walked past me and sat a the back.Well that was nice.I rolled my eyes and continue to look out the window.

-TIME SKIPPED-

I arrived then I thank the ahjussi and I went out the bus.I looked at my schedule then my school.

"Hopefully this year is better than last y-"I did not finished my sentence but someone wrapped their hands with mine.I looked at the person and it was..

"Mina!I am so happy to see you!"I said while hugging her.Kang Mina is my bff since the first year of highschool.She is caring,kind,sweet,pretty and....skinny.I don't know why she would be friends with a fat nerdy pig.

To be honest,sometimes I get jealous of her because she is pretty and skinny.Some boys always come up to her and give flowers and all that and asked her out but she rejected because she said she will wait for me.She is da best!!

"I am happy to see you too!Now,lets  go to class!"She said and let go of the hug.I gave her a sweet smile then we walked to class.

When we arrived,we sat down and I sat down next to the window and Mina sat beside me."Hey,I hope Jaehyun is not in this class.He is a jerk."I said looking at Mina.

I have already told you that I have been bullied but not who.The guy that bullies me is Jung Jaehyun the Kingka and also Lee Suji the Queenka.

They are a couple and they bully me everyday since the start of highschool.I wish they can leave me alone.Well that never happened.

"Yeah about that,he is entering the class with his girlfriend,Suji"She pointed to their direction and both of us roll our eyes.He kept walking and stood in front of us.

"Hey fatty,miss me?I miss bullying you."Jaehyun said and laughed.Then he wraps his hands around Suji's waist.I rolled my eyes.

"Hey!Don't you dare roll your eyes on my boyfriend!"Suji screamed.I scoffed."Like I care.I am tired,please go away."I yawned and lay my head on my desk.

"You bitch!"She pulled my hair.I yelped in pain.Then Mina pushed Suji's hands away.Actually many girls are afraid of Mina because she can get really feisty.

Suji stopped and rolled her eyes."Let's go babe.I don't want to waste my time looking at a  nerdy pig"Jaehyun said and left our table and went to the back and sat down there with Suji.

"Thanks Mina.I don't know what I do without you."I sighed."Your welcome.You should be careful next time."I nodded.

Then teacher came in and we studied like usual.

(How was it??I changed the characters name!I hope it's okay and I hope you liked it because I am not used to write a ff.Hihihi.I love you all and don't forget to vote and comment!💖)